Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: Food

t00qar.png

SOTW1.png

SOTW-FOOD-VERTICAL.jpg

* Entrants are not allowed to vote for their own entries.
Voting ends in 7 days.
Feedback is greatly appreciated, and highly encouraged.

Sadly enough only one avatar of the week entry this week. The winner will be announced at the end of this week's voting.

AOTW1.png

A poll will be added soon. Finger got trigger happy.
Thanks for the patience. ;)
Mitsuki
Can you set a poll that ends on Saturday? Thank you.

Voting for #2 :O
This one makes you wish you can eat whatever is in a picture... I think what really makes it good is the lighting and the text. Great job!

#2 is absolutely gorgeous! :O That cake is perfectly framed and the image is beautifully edited, making the whole thing very tempting. :lew: The text works well; the font is as elegant as the cake itself. :)

Poll added. Voted for 2. I want some cake now. Exquisitely done.

SOTW1.png
AOTW1.png

tumblr_m3288h3yd41rot4hlo1_500.gif

Oh, glob-- first off... DELICIOUS, hello! You can't do this to me. :gonk: I tried to grab at it when I first saw it, dammit. :sad3: Anyway, this is clearly the best. Soft, warm, beautiful lighting draws you into almost a romantic atmosphere (even thought this is a food piece we're talking about). The white flares further draw you into the focus of the desert cake(cravings I have!) and the delicate cursive is just a nice touch that allows font to exist on the piece but carries this air of softness to it (like what the lighting has), making it stand out but not take all the attention off of the cake. The bold font below that (I think) finishes it off just right. I love the pink and white. :ryan:

Just a gorgeous signature set. :ari:

Attachments

• SOTW1.png
    SOTW1.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 102
  • AOTW1.png
    AOTW1.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 96
  • tumblr_m3288h3yd41rot4hlo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m3288h3yd41rot4hlo1_500.gif
    479.9 KB · Views: 101
vote for 2.... it looks sooo good great lighting and the text finishes it off well.... if I wasn't sitting where I can't reach the screen... i might be licking the screen right now :cali:

#2 by far.

#1 feels too cluttered and cramped. My eyes wanted to be everywhere at once.

#3 just looks like a stock with a couple of brushes on either end. Didn't really do anything to appeal to me.

#2 is just... it's so simple. The lighting is all that was needed to draw out the focal point. It's softly lit and really elegant. Sometimes, less is more and in terms of this signature, that runs so true. You don't need a fuckton of fancy effects to make something beautiful. This is just... superb. OMNOMNOM

Holy shit. 8(

Thanks for voting in SOTW this week. Winning entry is made by Six.
Avatar was also made by me, standard win due to no other entries, sadly enough.

1. L
2. Six
3. Lirael

[Thread closed]

Back