FFX-2 Sin Aeon VS Bevelle's Strongest Machina

... apparently I need to reiterate my other point.

Sin deals with magic, and heavily relies on it [despite its monstrous size] whereas to deal any severe damage Vegnagun apparently needs to rely on his main cannon. Sin requires little time to charge any magic attack [Giga-Graviton excluded, though I still think it takes less time than Vegnagun's cannon to power up] whereas Vegnagun has... very little support fire from his main attack. Yes his tail could hurt the party, yes the main body hit a bit - but against Sin? Seriously? By the time Vegnagun whips out his cannon Sin could potentially destroy every ounce of the machina.

I've found no real advantages that vegnagun has compared to sin with Dr. Cids very helpfull infomation so unless any one else objects with good reason sin wins

I had that idea back when you brought up your other point i never said Vegnagun would win i've thought sin would win the whole time. I love how he thought i was disagreeing though... Oh well.

Hey there this is interesting.

Ok then I think vegnagun would win because it would be capable of surviving giga graviton becuase what else survived the attack with minimal damage, the airship. Lets think then a machina designed for destruction and chaos would have more defence than an airship and if the airship could survive I think vegnagun would be able to no problem.

Sin ripped through the crust of the planet with ease with that attack so I kinda doubt the airship itself was hit with it. I would have to go with Sin as well with this one, I feel that it had more raw power than Vegnagun.

**this is aimed at "the hunter"**

stop focussing on vegnaguns "cannon" and sins giga gravitation
and check the power of the "body parts". Over all the strength of sins body parts are more powerfull and have more health, not to mention that sin could just use the shock wave he used at operation mihen to kill shuyin out right and then just taking vegnagun apart any way he wanted, whether it be slow or fast. Now if you wan't a real slug fest have non-jehct sin vs. penece, and if you want add trance kuja, yaizmat, omega mark XII, the sun cryst, and all the lucavi.

Also note that the airship never got hit by giga gravitation

Last edited:
Sin has enough power to obliterate vegnagun, quickly.

Vegnagun on the other hand takes forever to charge, plus someone needs to control it.

Jecht did not control Sin, Jecht was sin.

Yeh i started to think dat vegnagon was gonna b imposibol from all u hear about it.
But he was actoully really easy

Sin totally pwned all of those crusaders and al-bhed in Operation Me'hien in FFX.

But then Vegnagun didn't really do any thing as i recall...

Sin would own vegnagun, he relys mainly on magic which is quicker than veganagun's bamfc
Big ass mother fuckin cannon
<<Adult rating)) in fact the only way in which Vegnagun could win this fight is if it were to somehow manage to get its cannon charged

i think that sin will win because sin is made up of a really hard armor and vegnagun is just machine so it can be taken apart but to defeat sin you will have to get to him from the inside so overall sin will whoop vegnagun's machine tooshie.

sin would win i mean do you think that vegnagun would be so powerful after just sitting around for 1000 years underground rusting(is that even a word)up

I would have to say Sin as well. I'm not too sure on Vegnagun's abilities in the water, but I do know Spira has much more water than land, so that alone gives Sin a distinct advantage in overall area mass.

Not to mention, I wouldn't think a robot type of creature would fair too well in the water lol.

You guys are all forgetting- the humans can build about 99 more Vegnaguns to use against Sin. Sin can only shit out some sin scales.

Back