RPG Inferno Suggestions Thread

COULD WE GET THE ABILITY TO TEAM UP IN THE NEW AREA'S AS IT IS DAMN IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT THE BOMBS. THEIR EXPLODE DEALS 9999 DAMAGE ITS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously WTH, why monsters at this point have such a powerful attack!?
At least allow us to team up, even if a party of two, you guys really want us to have a hard time. >_>

be sure to consider teaming this time around if you want to stand much chance, as I say, 'extra evil' :wacky:

Someone made a mistake!

Last edited:
Essence of Efreet
Spell Miss Chance __________Spell Miss Chance ________ 70%
(-2% Per Lvl. Up)
Can someone explain it? And it's when BOMBs can give you an instant death!
Don't come up with HIGH DAMAGE please, because a warrior can do same damage with 2 keyblades with no miss chance!

After 5 levels it will have 60% miss chance! it's when a spell like Blizzard has just 20% miss chance, misses 4 times in a row!

What's up with the miss chance on that!?
I'll go edit these areas/spells now.

Areas are already taken care of, I upped the team to 3 members, with the boss area at 2 (as it was like that)

I'll see about the spells now as well.

Oh come on stop whinning for God's sake. You all complain if the areas are too easy and now you are afraid just because one monster has the ability to randomly kill you in one blow? I toned these areas like 5 times and the original setting was 5 times harder than the current one you are facing.

And the spell miss percentage is 80% :ffs:
Originally it was 60% -__-

COULD WE GET THE ABILITY TO TEAM UP IN THE NEW AREA'S AS IT IS DAMN IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT THE BOMBS. THEIR EXPLODE DEALS 9999 DAMAGE ITS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse se moi? I do not know why you are even commenting about an area you are not even SUPPOSED to be at? You are LV 12. That area is for LV 28 and up. So I guess your comment is completely out of place. Touché!

Alright, a new potion hast been added to the Cosmo Shop. I am sure Shahab will LOL when he sees it :monster:

Last edited:
I don't have a complaint per se...I've got a general comment about how the bank works.

I've noticed that every time you do a transaction, the "Time to Next Interest Paid" counter resets. This happens regardless of whether you are withdrawing or depositing, and I honestly think it defeats the purpose of having an interest rate in the bank. I'm afraid to make a deposit or withdrawal because I'll set my interest clock back...at this rate I'll never earn a payment. Nevermind the fact the rate is quite low (10000 gil only pays out 200 more every 10 DAYS -__-)

My formal suggestion is this:
A) Lower the amount of time between interest payments. If the interest rate is going to remain low...you might as well give payouts more often.

-OR-

B) Remove/tweak the "timer reset" action. If the time between payments must remain 10 days...at least allow us to actually use the bank's services without penalty.

-AND/OR-

C) Raise the interest rate. Otherwise...there's little reason to use the bank. When I deposited 10000 and crunched the numbers, I was quite disappointed. I actually wondered "What's the point?". It's almost more viable to just carry around my money with me.

That's about my only beef with things. Otherwise, I'm rather enjoying everything. Cheers. :monster:

I don't have a complaint per se...I've got a general comment about how the bank works.

I've noticed that every time you do a transaction, the "Time to Next Interest Paid" counter resets. This happens regardless of whether you are withdrawing or depositing, and I honestly think it defeats the purpose of having an interest rate in the bank. I'm afraid to make a deposit or withdrawal because I'll set my interest clock back...at this rate I'll never earn a payment. Nevermind the fact the rate is quite low (10000 gil only pays out 200 more every 10 DAYS -__-)

My formal suggestion is this:
A) Lower the amount of time between interest payments. If the interest rate is going to remain low...you might as well give payouts more often.

-OR-

B) Remove/tweak the "timer reset" action. If the time between payments must remain 10 days...at least allow us to actually use the bank's services without penalty.

-AND/OR-

C) Raise the interest rate. Otherwise...there's little reason to use the bank. When I deposited 10000 and crunched the numbers, I was quite disappointed. I actually wondered "What's the point?". It's almost more viable to just carry around my money with me.

That's about my only beef with things. Otherwise, I'm rather enjoying everything. Cheers. :monster:
That can be done :monster:
What bank? XD

Is there one other than the Heroes' Guild? :wacky:

If there is...they probably both need tweaking then. To clarify my previous comments, I think the raising of the interest rate is most important...especially if you're going to insist on that timer reset thing. :gasp:

Raising the interest caused a MAJOR problem in the original RPG. I think it was a 5% increase over a a few days. Well...after someone placed 10 mil in, it rose so quickly that money lost it's value. xD

Raising the interest caused a MAJOR problem in the original RPG. I think it was a 5% increase over a a few days. Well...after someone placed 10 mil in, it rose so quickly that money lost it's value. xD

Well hell, if someone's got the patience to raise 10 million gil as the world stands right now...I say they deserve the earnings. :monster: But I'll concede your point about the ruining of the in-game economy.

Then, a temporary raise until more gil becomes available...the most we're getting out of any one battle is ~800...it took me quite a while to raise that 10000 only to find out I was getting 200 more gil for my efforts in a week and a half. -_-

I noticed you turned off the "reset after transaction" feature....that's good. Thanks for hearing me out and making those changes. This way, once gil becomes more commonplace, the interest rate can be tweaked...but now I'm not afraid to use the bank for its actual purpose. Cheers again. :monster:

-sigh;-

Icon Name Description HP+ MP+ Cost Scan
potions_airwarding.gif
Elixir A very small vial containing a healing liquid. 450 100 630 Gil
(Purchase)
potion_of_strength.gif
Nibel Tonic A powerful healing water said to restore magical powers. 50 500 315 Gil
(Purchase)

500 MP heal for half the price of 450 HP heal? <__< when a 200 MP heal previously was more expensive. No offense guys -_- but I honestly don't think that's fair. Mages need HP too really, so I don't see how a 500MP at 315gil is really fair on those of us that don't rely on magic to heal. If a mage has 12 of those, the battle is pretty much theirs. Whereas we have to pay double to keep ourselves alive.

Though I can barely be touched, but that's not my point. :gasp:

<_<

/whine

Last edited:
I agree, mp healing items sghould always be waaay more expensive than hp healing potions, you ionly need to look at the costs of fucking ethers in FFVII compared to the potions

Yet again, mages are at a GREAT advantage :rolleyes:

-sigh;-

Icon Name Description HP+ MP+ Cost Scan
potions_airwarding.gif
Elixir A very small vial containing a healing liquid. 450 100 630 Gil
(Purchase)
potion_of_strength.gif
Nibel Tonic A powerful healing water said to restore magical powers. 50 500 315 Gil
(Purchase)

500 MP heal for half the price of 450 HP heal? <__< when a 200 MP heal previously was more expensive. No offense guys -_- but I honestly don't think that's fair. Mages need HP too really, so I don't see how a 500MP at 315gil is really fair on those of us that don't rely on magic to heal. If a mage has 12 of those, the battle is pretty much theirs. Whereas we have to pay double to keep ourselves alive.

Though I can barely be touched, but that's not my point. :gasp:

<_<

/whine
Already taken care off. Due to the following amendments, the Anigraphuse's Elixir has been made the strongest potion so far and it is worth 1500 gil. That amount of gil times 12 equals a lot of money.

snazzy, also, im stilll pissed off about the price of the potions healing 400hp and costing 500 gil

But im never happy...so :wacky:

olol Kelly.

Julius <3 I hate to sound like a moaning cow but that made me go "huh :huh: "

-trundles off;-

Back