Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Happy official FFVII Remake launch day!

This thread is simple. Take a photograph of your copy of the FFVII Remake when it arrives and you shall earn 3 CT. If you don't own a physical copy then take a screenshot of your digital copy.

Bonus points:
+ 1 CT if you own the Deluxe Edition
+ 2 CT if you own the 1st Class Edition

We did something similar for FFXV, so why not FFVII Remake?

I received my Deluxe version a week ago but I'm only playing it for the first time today. I held off because I was finishing up Shadowbringers and also waiting for any possible day one patches. I'm loving the game so far and I hope those who are still waiting get their copies soon.

20200410_180453.jpg

Last edited:
I've handed out the Community Tokens for those who have posted so far.

To make that easier, mention which edition you own. People have so far told me either here or elsewhere but I realise I hadn't specified that. Otherwise I'll hand out the CT based on what I see (or don't see) on the photo.

Got the Deluxe Edition, no special preorder bonus' though (aside from DLC) since I ordered through Amazon (But saved me $30 sooo) Got here a day after release too, so that was a nice surprise considering I was scheduled for May. I wanted the keycard that came with it but I heard it's just printed on a generic ID card - I've got access to an ID machine so I'll just probably replicate the design for my own personal use and call it a day.

1586758475749.jpeg

Great pics, guys!

I’ve dished out the Community Token rewards so we are now up-to-date for now.

Back