Next area of the RPG opened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorolina Frixell

Alchemist of Arland
Veteran
Gil
The next set of areas in the RPG have been opened! Once you have defeated the Fiery Incarnate, return to Sora to gain the quest to go to Nibelheim, continuing the conversation will lead you to Cosmo Canyon where you continue the game :D

We've been extra evil so make sure to take care around the next batch of monsters here ;) also, be sure to consider teaming this time around if you want to stand much chance, as I say, 'extra evil' :wacky:

Anyway, hope you enjoy, don't hate us too much :D

Sweet! I was getting bored, time to explore. :wacky:
I can't wait to see what awaits next. :monster:

be sure to consider teaming this time around

How are we supposed to team up if you DISABLED it? -__-

Last edited:
I DIDN'T disable it, I thought you could team, going by what the other Directors said... In that case... *goes to ACP*

A little off-topic, but is it possible to increase the limit to partying-up more than 3 in all areas? I know the one party up I did with Paine, Addle and Everyone was getting screwy 'cause we'd have to go back to the Heros Guild to gather up all again just 'cause battle reports ended up separating us since we'd have to click on the World Map to leave that little error screen >_>

These new areas are madness, almost all the enemies have 1-hit k.o spells. I hate those Bombs/Bomb Lords. Plus spells such as Haste on enemies don't help.

A team of 2-3 high leveled players and with a lot of potions would do the work I guess.

BTW, why do monsters _dual-wield_ greatswords and such? thats the second time I see it, Thats unfair as they can deal tons of damage in a single move. While we can't even dual wield a medium swords.

These new areas are madness, almost all the enemies have 1-hit k.o spells. I hate those Bombs/Bomb Lords. Plus spells such as Haste on enemies don't help.

A team of 2-3 high leveled players and with a lot of potions would do the work I guess.

BTW, why do monsters _dual-wield_ greatswords and such? thats the second time I see it, Thats unfair as they can deal tons of damage in a single move. While we can't even dual wield a medium swords.

1. The spell hit percentage of "Explode" is set to miss more than hit.
2. Makonoids and Shadow Knights do have spells, however; Shadow Knights' Haste is LV 1 as well as the Makonoid's Fira and Haste.
3. The only monsters who dual wield are Shadows and Shadow Knights and what they are using are "claws".
4. The boss of this stage does dual wields.
5. Iron Giants are strong, but their speed is crap.

I got own in one turn prodding about Cosmo Canyon ;__; Stupid Bomb exploded on me I swear. I didn't even get to see the attack. :gasp:

time to level up more/beat Darkness/find teamies.

Though gaize. Great job :awesome: Testing us to our limits you little fuckers :gasp:

3. The only monsters who dual wield are Shadows and Shadow Knights and what they are using are "claws".
Actually no, me and Damon encountered two Sahagin's both dual-wielded Fiery Incarnate and Claws. The first one being a greatsword. The other one who dual-wields a greatsword, is Twilight Thorn, but being a unique enemy I can understand.

Actually no, me and Damon encountered two Sahagin's both dual-wielded Fiery Incarnate and Claws. The first one being a greatsword. The other one who dual-wields a greatsword, is Twilight Thorn, but being a unique enemy I can understand.

Odd, I do not remember giving a fire type weapon (regardless of this RPG failing for not having an Elemental Attribute System). *goes to fix*

Don't you think that the spell Iron Giant cast which takes -9999HP is a bit much in an area which we have to pass? D=< Your spell for the Thorn was reasonable because it's an optional area but now it's not, can't you put it 300-600 scale instead of this ridiculous damage? :gasp:

I mean maybe I didn't find anyone to team up, then what would I do, ha? =]

Hard is supposed to mean ' If you're good and come up with a good strategy, with a hard time you can win the battles' but these spells are based just on 'luck'. No matter if you're good or bad in strategy! once it hits you, you're dead!
Also as Barlai said, I did not find anyone to team up with!

Hokay as for the Giant, I found Ruka to team up with but when I clicked travel I didn't encounter a monster, isn't that irritating? =] I wonder how strong Sephiroth is gonna be <_<

Don't you think that the spell Iron Giant cast which takes -9999HP is a bit much in an area which we have to pass? D=< Your spell for the Thorn was reasonable because it's an optional area but now it's not, can't you put it 300-600 scale instead of this ridiculous damage? :gasp:

I mean maybe I didn't find anyone to team up, then what would I do, ha? =]
I am going through these areas with ease and I am sure Paine could do the same since my stats are similar to hers. He is set to rarely use that spell but if you insist so much, then I will make the next area a simple "walk by the park" next time. :)

Hard is supposed to mean ' If you're good and come up with a good strategy, with a hard time you can win the battles' but these spells are based just on 'luck'. No matter if you're good or bad in strategy! once it hits you, you're dead!
Also as Barlai said, I did not find anyone to team up with!
I'll tone them a sixth time if that's ok. :ffs:
Hokay as for the Giant, I found Ruka to team up with but when I clicked travel I didn't encounter a monster, isn't that irritating? =] I wonder how strong Sephiroth is gonna be <_<
I am going to remove the one hit ko spell from Iron Giant as well from Sephiroth, but I will increase his encounter percentage to make sure Iron Giants ALWAYS appear. :)

Last edited:
Good, with no 1 hit KO spell, it's gonna be a bit more better. =] Though I have a feeling you're just messing <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back