My Snazzy (F)art :3

Cheers :monster:

I'm quite partial to that one too, if I do say so myself :ryan:

P1010895.JPGP1010896.JPGP1010897.JPG

Started a cactuar, not to sure what colour to do the background yet, though I know I want it to be plain (no surprises there) just need to add a bit of depth to his body

And my tiled moogle which Im really pleased with, just a straight copy, I drew round a coaster to get the pompom so round lol, nice and easy one

Also, Ellies attempt at a Moogle.. not bad for 7 hahaha

Cactuar and moogle looks cute! For the background (Cactuar), perhaps a desert setting approach? Very light yellow might work.

Is this acrylic work?

And you should do chocobo next time.

Ellie's painting is really nice. xD She's definitely creative. Did you ask her what those tiny black spots were?

This slightly eminds me of the unfinished collab Lion King painting that my daughter and I did. Gotta finish that soon. :hmmm:

It's acrylic yeah, easy to work with and dries very fast for an impatient arse like me!

Il have a look at Chocobos, dunno why I didnt think of doing one of those, maybe a Toberry too... Im on abit of a roll at the moment! Not asked the kid what the spots were... il have to find out, im sure she will say its just decoration haha

My friend wants a pacman one hahaha, im sure that will be the easiest Ive ever done xD

hahahahaha i never read the ellie part :lew: I was thinking kellies work is slipping a little bit. Pretty good for her age tho. Shes 7 now already :O

btw i think the colour on the bob marley looks great

loving all your paintings :) your a very good drawer and your painting skills are like awesome :lew:

and Ellies painting, she can draw better than me and i'm doing art as part of my games design degree :gasp: i'm now very jealous of a 7 year old :hmph:

P1010899.JPG

Did Pacman & ghosts for my friends, she text me saying, he's asked for them pixellated... i was like, yeah... tell him he's an awkward git. Must admit though, I think (As simple as it is) it's come out alot better than it would if I did the rounded edges as I was originally planning

I think I may have also realised why Id hit a massive slump in my art. I no longer enjoy doing the pop art shit, so unless something spectacular comes along and makes me wanna do it, the pop art portraits are no more. Sorry Lewis :wacky: I do like that scarf though.....

Done a Tigger for my boyfriends sisters baby, I forgot to take a picture when Id painted the background, but its only white anyway, its just covered up the smudges etc

I've also done a Mario block, Im going to be doing a mushroom and a pipe with flower eventually, plus a mario, all on seperate canvases. So yeah, the block alone doesnt look much, but Im hoping when its all put together it'll look pretty cool :)

P1010903.JPGP1010911.JPG

That's some really nice 8 bit painting you've done there. Did you use tape to stay inside the lines or just good skill? The edges are so straight. The green mushroom is so inspiring I'd like to paint one of my own. ^_^

I wish id thought of tape.... :rage:

i bought myself a new set of brushes so keeping the lines straighter is easier. Ive discovered that if i do the darker colours last though, i can do it quicker, not sticking in the lines with the white paint doesnt matter, as i then just need to keep the lines of the other colours neater

Really wish Id thought of tape though -__-

P1010918.JPGP1010920.JPG

Doing a Super mario world for a friend, Im getting paid for this one, dunno how much to charge though :wacky:

I well can#t be arsed drawing all the trees or the rocks on the other two islands :sad3:

its gunna be a night mare to paint

Quick update, this isnt gunna be done for next weekend, not a chance, its taken me about 8/9 hours just to paint the bits I have....

P1010922.JPGP1010923.JPGP1010924.JPG

P1020092.JPG

I bought special paint, and it's actually glow in the dark, I tried taking a picture, but it didnt work lol...

I think it might need another layer, i applied quite a thin layer, but I noticved it dries like pva glue, so i can just slap it on, so ive thrown a thicker layer on, and once its dry, might do one more just to see if the glow gets stronger!

P1020167.JPGP1020173.JPGP1020175.JPGP1020177.JPGP1020180.JPGP1020181.JPGP1020183.JPG

Made a bouquet for my Dalek cake toppers, not that they've arrived yet so I hope it's not too big haha, I'll be gutted if it's too big it took me aaaages to make, and I had to destroy 6 earrings for the wire to make it!

cant believe I forgot about my art thread <_<

IMG_0730.JPGIMG_0731.JPG

I know Ive posted this one before but this is the second one i painted and its much much better than the first one I did. Sold it for more as well lol

and these are my daleks! :monocle:

485031_421627491261822_721207343_n.jpg481704_421603084597596_631564879_n.jpg

i have the most awkward urge to play super mario now

good job :monster:

Back