Michael Jackson Dead

Ok so he is officially dead now right? Micheal Jackson is dead now? Or is he faking it or something? Why did Farrah Faucet and Micheal Jackson die today. Did he do it on purpose cause Farrah Faucet died?

Ok so he is officially dead now right? Micheal Jackson is dead now? Or is he faking it or something? Why did Farrah Faucet and Micheal Jackson die today. Did he do it on purpose cause Farrah Faucet died?

How would we know? xD

If there was an award for the stupidest questions asked, you would SURELY get it

And if he is dead, I'm SURE he planned to die on the same day as farrah fawcet, just like Im planning to die the same day Vin Diesel dies :ffs:

This is a great day for children all over the world etc etc.
His prime musically was 10+ years ago. He never was as good as Prince.
People will remember him in ten years for one album and the fact that he could walk backwards.

I just got a txt right now saying..

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson misunderstood by many but loved by all worldwide, the greatest musician of all time, much love to you King of Pop, King of Soul the true King of Motown! ;(

I don't even know the number.. =/

IT'S MICHAEL, FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!

Mod Edit* Please put more effort in your post, this is a post count area and spam will not be tolerated
Thankyou

Last edited:
OH NOEZ! :ness:
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!

..god help me..

and I just text a friend saying,
"What is all this talk of MJ being dead?!"
and he replied..
"For he is dead ON MY DAY OF BIRTH MUAHAHAHAHA!"

...brilliant...
:ness:

Last edited:
We've had our fun now, lets stop spamming the thread up guys

I never liked MJ tbh. And though I'll joke for ages about him, it's always sad when someone whose had such an impact on the way music is today, dies. But they're all going to die eventually.

Can't say I'm too bothered by it. Never like him or his music =\

If there was an award for the stupidest questions asked, you would SURELY get it

How long have you waited to be able to say this to someone? :wacky:

Luv u

Anyways. It's been a bit weird, first he was in hospital, then he was dead, then he was in a coma, then he was dead again etc.

Suppose that was down to hospital rules or something, not allowing to confirm anything until the family have all been told?

Honestly, Micheal Jackson has pulled some whack stunts.. the first and most famous going from black to white. Then the whole nose job.. baby over the balcony.. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt. Micheal Jackson dying doesn't seem likely but if I'm wrong.. then it proves that Micheal Jackson isn't pulling something like this because he's an attention seeker :wacky:

Still.. I'm curious to find out if he could actually be dead.

He pretty much is dead. I heard about it by three kids while I was playing Red Faction online, and wasn't sure if it was a random silly joke or something... But then when I turned it off it was all over the news on pretty much every channel here now.

Anyway, while MJ didn't mean much to me personally, it is still sad to hear. I did used to listen to his earlier music / mid career music when I was younger and did like a lot of the Jackson 5 stuff, so this is still a little bit sad. He didn't exactly have a very happy last few years. For that I feel sorry for him.

Whether you liked him or not, you can't deny the influence he had, or how good some of his music is. He was a total icon and made great music, even if he did do some eye brow raising things. But all the greats have certain imperfections. No one will ever scale his heights.

Despite what he did in the past, and how twisted in the mind he was, Micheal Jackson was a brilliant man, incredible entertainer, and one of the best pop musicians. Hell he is up there in the ranks and royalty of Elvis and Madonna. His music influenced a lot of people around him, he changed the face of the music industry the second he came into it which was when he was apart of the Jackson five. Then when he broke off by himself, he instantly imo became a music icon. From his debut to his last record, Jackson left a legecy that nobody and i mean NOBODY could do better. The songs he made, the records that were released he made music a lot different then it was before he came into music.

Yeah he might have been a child molestor, and that could never be overlooked, but come on you know what they say about child molestors they must have been sexual abused as a child, so what i say to those people that are going to say that he deserved this..i say your f***ed, Micheal JAckson is THE best thing that happened to the pop genre and he will be greatly missed.

Last edited:
wow whats with alot of disrespect? I do not think this is a publicity stunt as well, you don't just pull a fake death when you have a family to take care of, i guess you are entitled to your own opinions anyways, he is a cultural icon and i'll remember him for his music, Im not a big fan of his but i know he is a legend and he helped shape the music industry, when it comes to music, i accept it as a whole, an icon and a brilliant performer MJ was.

It's been confirmed totally now, the cornoner has spoken to the press and confirmed his death along with Jermane Jackson confirming his death, now the LAPD have taken the body to perform autopsy to check for any signs of "foul play" as per the case with any death of anyone his age.

Although a lot of you dont like MJ, I grew up listening to the likes of the Jackson five and MJ during his prime, love or hate the guy, his music has been a massive influence to many including the bands we all know and love.

They say there is always a bit of madman behind every Genius, MJ was a shining example of this, but I'll always remember him for the epic music, not the freakshow he became.

And nooone can deny, no song packs a dancefloor quicker in a nightclub than Billie Jean or Thriller ^^

This is really sad. If it was not for him half our artist today would not be out there. He was and will be an iconic legend for his music. Probably not for his actions outside of the music industry. lol. Still, he was a great msn. He will be missed by alottttt of people.

They confirmed it on CNN earlier today that he passed away. He went into Cardiac Arrest and then into a coma. =/. I am still in shock he is gone. They have played nothing bu MJ on BET and MTV.

I'm all for respect for the dead and everything, but it really does annoy me when people get so cut up about someone they haven't even met dieing because they like their music or films or whatever. It's pathetic. Pay your respects - fine. Stop acting as if he was your fucking brother or something.

How about paying respects to the soldiers who died serving your country? Nobody gives a flying fuck when that's on the news. They just get on with their day. MJ dies and everyone are acting like he was God or something.

Not to mention the hypocrites. "MJ is a pedo!" "Pedo's should be given the death penalty" "Michael Jackson is dead? OMG! Rest in Peace, we love you!"

Get a grip.

It's a fucked up world we live in. Everyone is more concerned about who we see on the TV or hear on the radio than they are of those who protect our nations, or prevent crime, or save people's lives.

Grr.

Rant over.

EDIT: This isn't aimed at anyone here, just the way I've been seeing people on TV and Facebook talking about him.

Back