Major RPG Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I assigned each Ninetail with a team member or Ninetail (1) and Ninetail 2. Same with the latter, which would result in 4 Ninetails. I'll edit that now...

Because its a game lol.

The assassins are just another path but right now they can't get as far as the Mages and Warriors because they don't have the gear and moves.

Because its a game lol.

The assassins are just another path but right now they can't get as far as the Mages and Warriors because they don't have the gear and moves.
???? You got to be kidding.
I am currently level 75 and going up and I am an assassin. You have to suck it up and move on otherwise you will get beat every time.

Something should be done in the RPG, no seriously we are too weak and they are too strong for us, how are we supposed to beat this guys?

Fenrir

STR: 390 DEF: 280
MAG:
300 DEX: 300
EVA: 250 SPD: 250
MAG DEF: 340

They love to spam Death Fang and usually appear in a group of 2/3, Me and Sephiroth were both wiped out alongside our Pets in two turns.

I suggest we have some weaker places and get to lvl 100 so we can move here later, seriously thats too much, I can't hit them with my sword or magic does a little damage. Shell helps and I manage to defeat one of these wolfs, but if they appear as more than one = certain death.

Not to mention, look at their god-like stats compared to ours.

Sorry Gabranth but this had to be said and I'm not blaming ya or something, I just think we aren't strong enough for those areas, not even with Pets or as a team.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - Again, Iron Giant Ring has no mods at all

Last edited:
Mages need Osmose, not only are the fiends now attacking our MP as well as HP but when their HP gauges are so high and the cost/damage ratio of the spells its just unfair as the potions run out to quickly.

Something should be done in the RPG, no seriously we are too weak and they are too strong for us, how are we supposed to beat this guys?

Fenrir

STR: 390 DEF: 280
MAG: 300 DEX: 300
EVA: 250 SPD: 250
MAG DEF: 340

They love to spam Death Fang and usually appear in a group of 2/3, Me and Sephiroth were both wiped out alongside our Pets in two turns.

I suggest we have some weaker places and get to lvl 100 so we can move here later, seriously thats too much, I can't hit them with my sword or magic does a little damage. Shell helps and I manage to defeat one of these wolfs, but if they appear as more than one = certain death.

Not to mention, look at their god-like stats compared to ours.

Sorry Gabranth but this had to be said and I'm not blaming ya or something, I just think we aren't strong enough for those areas, not even with Pets or as a team.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - Again, Iron Giant Ring has no mods at all

Agreed...I wouldn't put it any differently myself, the jump in difficulty of the monsters is just too drastic, there must be an inbetween, players can't just raise their stats evenly, and have 200+ in most stats, but that is what the monsters are like, we players don't stand against, not alone or together, with everyone having a pet...

So if something would be done about this, it would indeed be very much appreciated. :wink:

I just checked and being an assassin is now a good thing.
We get Haste on our pets which means we can gain 100 eva and spd.

Right, Fenrir along with numerous other enemies have been edited. However, certain enemies (Rare Game for example) are staying the same. I don't know about Osmose, but how does....Beacon Of Light sound? Heals 200-400 MP, 20% Miss Chance, costs 40 MP.

I've thought about adding secondary classes to the next city. Like before, you have to make your way through a set of Caves in order to reach your chosen class. Here's what I thought of so far: Paladin (Casts Healing Spells, Nullify, and Holy spells. Wears more defensive armour) Dark Knight (Similar to Assassin's but have more of a punch; weakens opponents with Dark/Evil magic. Wears attacking armour) and Tamer (Gets unique pets, and has access to some Pet-only spells/Attack Types)

Last edited:
Thanks, glad I posted that, now onto Rocky Roads 3 :D
Eveything sounds great. Btw Summoner sounds better than Tamer :P

Looking forward for the sub-classes, they sound great. :D

Oh and I loved that Idea of putting the 3 bosses from the tunnels against us.

If I recall this thread is now the "Suggestion Thread for the RPG"?
We should also help Gabranth with Ideas, not just play the game. :monster:

EDIT - Fenrir and the Ninetails are still the same... :wacky:

Last edited:
Naice! But Now I face a new choice... probably Dark Knight... but Tamer (YEah, Summoner sounds way better) sounds tempting. Or maybe even paladin... D=

Anyways... great job there!

I wondered when they would return.
I will get dark knight.

Here's a low down of the secondary classes...even though they haven't been released yet:

Paladin: Can cast defensive/healing/nullification and damaging spells of the Holy/Light element. Armour has high defense. Weapons are strong, yet have higher defense. Suited for Warriors. (Any class can choose Paladin, but Warriors would benefit more)

Dark Knight: Can cast weakening and damaging spells. of the Dark/Evil element. Weapons have no defense, but have incredibly high attack. Most spells are based on MAG. Suited for Assassin's and Warrior's.

Summoner: Has access to far more powerful Pets than other classes. Can also obtain Mage-type equipment/spells. Armour mainly boosts MAG and is Light. Will only have access to certain Pet spells and attack types too. Suited for Mage's.

Oh, and I've added Mr T as a boss in the Olympus Coliseum.

Last edited:
oh good, the Subclass suitsmy class, good to hearit *evil laugh*
hey gabbs do you have any idea on when beacon of light will be available and where from, and also when will the subclasses be released?

Gabranth your new pet is now dead.
Sephiroth and me have taken down Mr. T. so :P

it was easy with him as cannon fodder, also thanks for changing the Fenrir's they are no longer impossible to beat .

Beacon Of Light is already available in the Mage's Place. Damn...Mr T was too easy...

Hey Gabranth look at the bright side it took 2 of us.

indeed it did, and now i have beacon of light *evil laugh*
when do you think the sub class area's will be open ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back