Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith, it would probably had been easier to contact the section mod. Double post prevented anyway.

<_< I think Cloti proofs are canon evidence of Cloud and Tifa relations...

Aye, but I just wanted to remind them. Just for future sake.

Hmm, so that's what it is? Speaking of which, can anyone actually define what could happen to Cloud when he gets older? Do you think he'll remain strong and live much longer than normal expectancy? Or perhaps he'll die along with Tifa at the normal age? He's got enhanced strength after all.

I've seen so many Cloud/Tifa proofs in the LTD Debate threads, so I'm satisfied with their cannon-ness within the FFVII universe :P

Hm, interesting. I never thought about Cloud's age rate affected by Mako. I don't think it was ever an issue brought up anywhere, so I'm gonna go with the idea that it doesn't matter.

Although IF Cloud ages slower than Tifa, than I'd hope he'd stick around with her when's she got some gray in her. I can actually see Tifa distancing herself from Cloud. Not wanting to stress CLoud with her deteriation and such

Gah, how depressing if that actually happens D:

I've seen so many Cloud/Tifa proofs in the LTD Debate threads, so I'm satisfied with their cannon-ness within the FFVII universe :P

Hm, interesting. I never thought about Cloud's age rate affected by Mako. I don't think it was ever an issue brought up anywhere, so I'm gonna go with the idea that it doesn't matter.

Although IF Cloud ages slower than Tifa, than I'd hope he'd stick around with her when's she got some gray in her. I can actually see Tifa distancing herself from Cloud. Not wanting to stress CLoud with her deteriation and such

Gah, how depressing if that actually happens D:

Coming to think about it, it's really sad O.O Ok, let's hope the mako doesn't affect his ageing at all XD

I hope it doesn't..although if it is...Tifa got fell into the lifestream with Cloud at Mideel..and why she doesn't have nearly as much exposure as cloud does it still might affect her as well? Mako is so complicated..when someone first came up with that idea someone should have just been like 'yeah, cool, um..listen...don't fuck with that. Seriously'

*sigh* I have to go to dress rehearsal now :( I would so rather lurk around FFF and listen to music for the afternoon....

That's what my mod edit does Faith. >.>

I'm not sure about this whole aging thing. I hate to think of Tifa growing old whilst Cloud stays young. It just wouldn't feel right. I do think he'd stick around with her. course he would, he's not the type to just up and walk off at the slightest hint of trouble - or in this case, old Tifa. But I love the thought of them growing old gracefully together. It has that old romantic charm to it.

Yeah, SE doesn't give us much clarification about the whole mako effect besides the fact that those infused have enhanced strength, endurance, etc. How much Tifa was exposed to, anyway? God, it's been years since I've played the game. :wacky:

and why she doesn't have nearly as much exposure as cloud does it still might affect her as well?

Thats something that i dont understand. I mean, cloud went completely weird when he was exposed in the lifestream (just before he gets to mideel). Tifa and cloud were both in the lifestream for a very long time. Why wasn't Tifa affected by being in the lifestream for a long time? :confused:
Maybe shes super woman! ^_^
Oh this is random but wouldnt a cloti christmas be really cute!!! :D

*sigh* i'm soooooooooooooooorry.. -.-'' i can see no one wants to talk about proofs, so whatever then >_> but you can find alot of proofs in the Ultimanias. hmmm, of course they would grow old together. and i don't think Cloud would stay young XD that would be weird.. he would look like Tifa, less hotter and.. OLD.

Thats something that i dont understand. I mean, cloud went completely weird when he was exposed in the lifestream (just before he gets to mideel). Tifa and cloud were both in the lifestream for a very long time. Why wasn't Tifa affected by being in the lifestream for a long time? :confused:
Maybe shes super woman! ^_^
Oh this is random but wouldnt a cloti christmas be really cute!!! :D

About Tifa's exposure to mako energy, well, she basically fell into a pool of mako in Mideel XD (if I remember well). So I believe whatever reaction Cloud had for being infused with mako Tifa will have too. Well she was supposed to, given the circumstances >.>

A super-Tifa would be awesome :D

And yes, I can picture Cloud and Tifa under a mistletoe ^^

Have any of you played final fantay 7 for ps1(who has not)
aeriths date sence is kinda ewww
aeris: I what to meet you
cloud: ...
WTF
Tifas dates sweeter
she trys to tell him how she feels
lol when you geta tell aeris if tifas your girlfreind I allways say yes.
(I love barret in the salor suit)

I should hope that everyone here in the club, and other FFVII based clubs, has played FFVII at least once O.O

It's the friggin' base game to set off the prequels and sequels (no, they're not spin-off or fillers you can ignore, they've become part of the FFVII story; don't you love marketing?). And why would you be a fan of a pairing of a game you haven't even played? :huh:

See, this is what confuses me: Materia, Mako, lifestream; are they all the same or what? O.O

But it's an interesting concept; Tifa exposed to Mako. I don't really know why she didn't become weak like Cloud. I think someone said that according to Maiden of the Planet Aerith protected Tifa, and while I like that idea, I don't take MotP as canon due to the timeline errors and such. Although it's a nice concept for fanfiction ^_^

And anyways, her eyes don't glow blue like Zack and Cloud's (or Sephiroth, although he has green eyes, but meh)

Hmm, I think she was exposed...but Cloud had so much prior exposure that his symptoms would be way more prnounced than Tifa's though she may have some of her own...

See, this is what confuses me: Materia, Mako, lifestream; are they all the same or what? O.O

Not exactily the same, as far as I understood. Materia is condensed mako energy. The whole Lifestream thing still confuses me though o_O

Sylvanius said:
Hmm, I think she was exposed...but Cloud had so much prior exposure that his symptoms would be way more prnounced than Tifa's though she may have some of her own...

Cloud might have had much more prior exposure, but given the amount of mako where Tifa fell into, I'd say they are now even XD Yet she didn't manifest anything, like the green/blue eyes thing. (Maybe she didn't manifest it yet... hmm... *idea for a fic 8D*)

Anyway that's what I think. But it's strange. Sephiroth was born with Jenova cells in his body, so the power grew with him. Zack and Cloud were infused with mako 'cause they were SOLDIERS and this along with SOLDIER training made them super strong and resistant. And Tifa swims in mako but nothing happens? Kinda weird. o_O

Hmmm, well Tifa also didn't have experiments run on her..maybe Cloud's eyes are like that because of the actual expiriments in which, I assume, mako was put directly into his body. Even with the amount of exposure Tifa had by swimming in it it wasn't put directly into her body, though she would obviously..absorb some. We really have no clue what exactly was done to Cloud. So my guess is that that's what accounts for the eye thing. Or maybe everyone just thought Tifa's eyes were too pretty on her to change...

I always figured that mako added a glow to the natural eye colour, so maybe her dark red eyes would instead just glow more xD

'Cause it would be weird to see Tifa with blue/green eyes O.O

I thought maybe it had to do with Jenova cells, but Zack didn't get injected with the Jenova cells, right? Or if he did, he rejected them or something, so it probably is the mako injections that all who enter into SOLDIER get, even if they end up being a low rank foot soldier like Cloud

Is mako a liquid or just pure energy that tangible to human hands? 'Cause Tifa probably, I dunno, took some from her mouth or nose when she inhaled...maybe...I dunno >_<

Mako is liquid, as far as I know. "The blood of the Planet" or something.

The glow added to the eyes thing makes some sense. The only SOLDIERS I know are Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth and they have green/blue eyes, so maybe it's just a coincidence. I never saw other SOLDIERS so I don't know their eye color XD I'd like to see Tifa with glowing, red Vincent eyes! (of d00m 8D)

Also, consider the fact that Cloud had experiments run on him for several years where he basically lived in a Mako test-tube :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back