Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it would so remind me of when Edward did that when Bella was in the hospital in the Twilight movie. It'd be so cute! :P

Nah, if they're gonna kiss, they might as well do the lip-to-lip thing :P

And for ghod's sake, stop having people watching them all the time :omg:

Seriously, that's really embarrassing for them that even I'll start feeling it too >.<

so many great ideas for scenes guys! I would love to see them kiss, but that is asking too much, Holding hands would be perfect, I'll definitely get emotional in that moment.More than 7 years supporting Cloti and finally see something romantic between them is exciting(but again, I don't want to get my hopes up)

Maybe the kiss would be too much to ask, but we can dream right? :D It would be awesome though. But just seeing them holding hands would make me giggle XD

I really would like to see Cloud acting like a daddy for once.

Cloud as a daddy? Heh, that'd be something to see. Square-Enix should note this one down. xD

Cloud does have a paternal-vibe in the trailers... he and Marlene talking and carrying Denzel.
I think that Square should end this and blatanly show Cloti. I mean they were afraid to "alienate" the fan-base but now Cloti outnumber Clerith by so much it's not even funny.

I know what you mean. No offence to Clerith fans, but the pairing doesn't seem very likely anymore. CloTi just seems to be on the agenda now if Cloud has any love interest. I couldn't ever see him getting together with Yuffie. Holy, schmoly ... help him if he does. xD

I couldn't ever see him getting together with Yuffie. Holy, schmoly ... help him if he does. xD

:tooweird: God no! xD I can't even imagine this!

It's Cloti time now. The big Clerith hype is wearing out as the series move on. I mean, everyone is moving on with their lives and that clears the path for Cloud and Tifa to start something.

:mark: *anxious*

Welcome LockheartAvenue. Wow, I adore your signature.

Thank you. ^^

Ahh... I would love an added Cloti-Scene. That'd just be so cute, to finally settle it at the end. Cloud feels okay again, feels forgiven, and lets go of his guilt. Than have a cute family moment really hinting towards the Cloti-Couple... God... So cute.

Like people said, maybe a bike scene, or Cloud just taking Tifa a few years back, making her remember, and finally telling her what he wanted to say that night under the HighWind, his true feelings, his true childhood crush on her. *Melts*

LUV UM!

I really do want stronger hints at their pairing in ACC if possible (and not just family scenes, stuff between just the two of them), but at the same time I like the subtleness of their relationship as well. If I see a big cliche scene like them saying "I love you" to each other and a big kiss with people applauding around them, I honestly would be turned off, even if it would a very tangible proof of the obvious fact that Cloud and Tifa are the living pairing in the FFVII series (Zack and Aerith being the dead pairing, bless their fictional souls >.<).

And anyways, AC/ACC isn't about Cloud and Tifa; they're just a part of it *shrugs*

I know what you mean. No offence to Clerith fans, but the pairing doesn't seem very likely anymore.

I dont understand how they could get together. I'm not slating the pairing or insulting any clerith fans but if cloud did get together with aerith then wouldnt that leave tifa really unhappy? I think all the characters need some kind of a happy ending :P But i'm not going to go into depth. Everyone has their opinion and i respect that fully, whether thats a cloti opinion or a clerith.

And I'm also going to add on the fact that Aerith is dead, but that's not to say any Clerith fans don't make AU fan fictions, where she's alive. Don't both lovers need to be alive? Aerith can communicate with Cloud as we've quite clearly seen, but she has Zack now up in the Lifestream with her, which is why I fully support Zerith in addition to CloTi.

Aerith only communicates with Cloud because he wanted her help to forgive himself and now that Cloud made it,he doesn't need her anymore. She is just a sweet memory for all of them. I also think that she doesn't want to be between Tifa and Cloud because she knows that they would be happy if they are together and after all she is with Zack now...

That's exactly the point I was wanting to get to as well. So there's CloTi and Zerith that way.

I would like to join if I may please!

I hereby declare myself a CloTi
I shall worship CloTi for as long as I live
Cloud is the protector of Tifa
Tifa is the angel of Cloud
I will praise their beautiful romance
And proclaim The Word of CloTi

CLOUD AND TIFA is the best pairing of all TIME!

At least in the Final Fantasy series anyway. XD

I bring a gift dedicated to Cloud and Tifa as well:

By me.

I gave the same gift to the Tifa Fanclub but it is relevant for this one as well! XD

Last edited:
I've only seen a small proportion of that vid, but wow! And haha, I guess Cloud does make Tifa hot. :wacky:

Welcome to the club, Kandy!

I also would like to see some pure sweet Cloti Hints in ACC, not anything Cliché.

Tifa and Cloud's story line is just so... Pure in a way to me, not being a rabid fan-girl, and taking a good look on the game and movie itself while watching or playing it. Small hints, just small things period...

But man wouldn't I just melt to see Cloud blushing as he talks to Tifa in Advent Children Complete and tells her something he's been wanting to tell her for so long... @_@ *Chokes on Fluf* And no, I don't mean the cheesy "I love you" line, although that just make me jump a hole in the ceiling... xD!! But... Just something sweet, how he really felt about her, like in the Lifestream, but now, personally...

*Sigh* That's not a happy ending... That's the most perfect ending. My opinion on it.

Even though I really don't like Aerith, as I hate her, leaving that aside, the scenes from Crisis Core, just made them an adorable couple for me. It's not because she's dead I'm saying "Oooh! Tifa is the one for Cloud now anyways 'cause Aerith is dead!" That's like saying she wouldn't have stand a chance with Aerith? I think Tifa would have, hands down.

Like I said, I'd love to see something sweet in ACC, and if needed even AErith's and Zach's own little settle thingy.

That's how I think it's meant to be, and just seems to suit so well together.

AAAAAGH.... *Huggles Cloud and Tifa* Adorable sons of ^@%#&$#'s

PS.

I hereby declare myself a CloTi
I shall worship CloTi for as long as I live
Cloud is the protector of Tifa
Tifa is the angel of Cloud
I will praise their beautiful romance
And proclaim The Word of CloTi

*rofl, I had not done this before, so here it was. =P*

Last edited:
That's exactly the point I was wanting to get to as well. So there's CloTi and Zerith that way.

Yeah, all the characters thus get a happy ending and no one goes home unhappy well except for zerith cause' they're dead and can't exactley go home but yeah... it makes sense XD!!!

yeah Cloti and Zerith all the way! I wonder what we'll be seeing in "case of the lifestream" I bet Aerith is also involved, we may see the true Zerith reunion.
And I also think we'll se Cloti hints in the other cases, Case of Barret already hinted something.

lulz, I was reading a general thread about what pairings people disliked the most, and someone said they disliked Cloud/Tifa from FFVII. The reasons they gave made me laugh out loud.

1) The scene in the movie between them after they regain consciousness shows that Cloud is bored of her since he won't look her in the eyes

2) Tifa's just a stalker. They back this up with the "fact" that she replicated a Fenrir ring for herself in the movie

Very epic justification. I'm also loving the fact that they only saw the movie and never played any of the games, not even the original FFVII :awesome:

(Sorry if we're not allowed to cite hilariously ridiculous justifications against Cloud/Tifa for our own amusement)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back