Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no! Please do state those funny things. How can people hate CloTi? I don't hate Clerith, but I'm more headed towards CloTi myself.

I really don't think this is very fair. We Cleriths don't talk about you guys in our club, why do you insist on doing it in here? <.<

Who is talking about Cleriths?

Aren't they just talking about people who hate Cloti in general?
and yes, I have noted those observations too.. how can you not play the game!?!?

If I am mistakened sorry..

I cant wait till the 16th :awesome:

I would suggest the slating of the Cleriths stops right now. You might not think what you are saying is slating them, but constantly going on about "how can Clerith happen? she's dead now anyway" is almost like stabbing them in the face.

This is supposed to be a Cloti club, not a "Why Cloti is far better that Clerith because Aerith is dead and both people need to be alive" club.

Just for the record, my last post wasn't anything about a person into Cloud/Aerith, just something said against Cloud/Tifa that I thought was funny >.<

Oh whoa! We keep talking about the upcoming movie, but I forgot about the release date drawing ever nearer O.O

I hope that the whole toss-up to Bahamut is more elaborate. It's nice that Cloud and Tifa look at each other, but all she does is just a simple toss-up (which I think was more fanservice to show off her big breasts >_>). Maybe a spin-toss up would be nice ^^

...Or am I hoping for too much? >.<

hahah it's funny that when someone hates Cloud/Tifa people always assume it's a Clerith,well they are pretty used to hate the pairing anyway...
I don't think we in the Club trash-talk the Clerith, We only say we don't think it's CANON and that is not something to be alarmed about....

And yeah I am very exited about AC complete....I am sure we'll get at least an extra Cloti scene,but maybe it's not something that romantic... well we'll see.

I also heard that Case Of Tifa and Case Of Denzel will be published in the "On The Way To Smile Book" with minor changes, will that impact something?

So when is AC Complete actually being released? I'm definitely on the lookout for it, but here's to hoping there'll be more CloTi. Wouldn't it be nice for him just to hold her hand shyly or something like that? I'd be all, "Aww!"

hahah it's funny that when someone hates Cloud/Tifa people always assume it's a Clerith,well they are pretty used to hate the pairing anyway...
I don't think we in the Club trash-talk the Clerith, We only say we don't think it's CANON and that is not something to be alarmed about....

...On the contrary, I'm a Clerith and do not hate Cloti in the least. Clerith is just my OTP whether it's canon or not. Nobody ever said you DID trash talk Clerith either. I'm just questioning why you even bother talking about Clerith when we don't ever even mention you in our club. I think that is just a tad unfair.

Another dig.

I suggest you knock off the little clerith digs and you know, perhaps not mention Clerith at all seeing as this is meant to be a club for Cloti as I already stated. General fanclub rules state that there should be no flaming of other clubs in anyway shape or form. Constantly making little digs at how Clerith can't be canon or what I mentioned in my previous post falls under this. As Spira moderator, I take these rules and clubs seriously and will step in if I think the rules are being in any way broken - slight or unintentional.

So this is the last time I will say it. Stop talking about the Cleriths', they don't talk about you.

Last edited:
The date for ACC in Japan is April 16 as far as I know.

I said I'd settle for hand holding, although I can imagine them holding onto each other for dear life like at the end of FFVII. Yeah, I'd be squealing if that happens, even if it's because they're trying to protect each other or something :P

It would be nice to see some Cloti moments in ACC but i'm not gonna get my hopes up....I think that Square Enix very much likes to let fans come to their own conclucions about a lot of things...and part of me likes the mystery (and part of me doesn't >_>) and we all know how good at being cryptic and vague they are :p

I do however hope that there is more character interaction on a whole in the movie...I will be very dissapointed if ALL the new footage is more battles...I would like to see the rest of the team around more too.

:ffs: Jesus christ did you not read the previous posts that both myself AND Paine posted in here? STOP slagging off the Cleriths. We don't do it to you, you don't do it to us. It's as simple as that.

Yeah I would like more character interaction as well, I mean in FFVII the characters created a very strong frienship, but I didn't see that bond in the movie, just action.
And of course that I want Cloti! and some Zerith bonus would be nice.

don't you just hate it when clerith say it dose not matter there love will live on
someone said that to me once

oh and why are there more anti-tifa anti-Cloti than anti-clerith?
tifa is not that bad

I'm telling you. Any more comments like this and whoever posted it WILL recieve a PM Warning.

I am NOT playing around. Stop slating the Cleriths or you will be punished accordingly for breaking the rules.

Goodness sake. Drama much?

Whatever, I'll be hypocritical and add my opinions.

We don't do it to you, you don't do it to us.

This kind of comment really bugs the hell of me. I understand you're trying to tell members to stop speaking of the other side, but the way you're approaching it is really asking for more drama. Really, is there a need to support a they/we polarization? No. Really. There is no need.

Stop talking about the Cleriths', they don't talk about you.
You're responding as if you know cloti well enough to judge what experiences she may have had. In a way, this comment is not very different from the comment I quoted above. I think a "Stop talking about Cleriths" would've been enough; because really you can't speak for a whole fandom.

And yeah I am very exited about AC complete....I am sure we'll get at least an extra Cloti scene,but maybe it's not something that romantic... well we'll see.

I also heard that Case Of Tifa and Case Of Denzel will be published in the "On The Way To Smile Book" with minor changes, will that impact something?

And really, there is nothing overly offensive about cloti's remark that should render three people going off at her as has happened.

Bottom-line: You staffers are blowing things out of proportion.

Goodness sake. Drama much?

Whatever, I'll be hypocritical and add my opinions.

This kind of comment really bugs the hell of me. I understand you're trying to tell members to stop speaking of the other side, but the way you're approaching it is really asking for more drama. Really, is there a need to support a they/we polarization? No. Really. There is no need.

You're responding as if you know cloti well enough to judge what experiences she may have had. In a way, this comment is not very different from the comment I quoted above. I think a "Stop talking about Cleriths" would've been enough; because really you can't speak for a whole fandom.

And really, there is nothing overly offensive about cloti's remark that should render three people going off at her as has happened.

Bottom-line: You staffers are blowing things out of proportion.

Bottom-Line: As Spira Moderator it is my job to make sure Club Members follow rules. One of these rules is that you do NOT under any circumstance, in any way, shape or form, flame another pairing/character/club.

This thread has had so many digs at the Cleriths. It's high time it stopped.

Do not try and tell us we are blowing it out of proportion. This is my section and I enforce the rules. Shiva is an Admin and is therefore also enforcing the rules of the Club section.

If this thread had just stepped off talking about Clerith's in the first place, it wouldn't have spiralled in to this.

Again, this is my section and with-hold the right to ask members of this club to leave other clubs pairings well alone as well as the right to warn members if my request goes on to be ignored.

I have asked several times as has Shiva so try getting your facts straight before jumping straight in with assumptions. You are not a staff member so I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to tell us how to do our job.

Yeah I would like more character interaction as well, I mean in FFVII the characters created a very strong frienship, but I didn't see that bond in the movie, just action.
And of course that I want Cloti! and some Zerith bonus would be nice.

Exactly! All action...and I know they became friends in a time of well..near non-stop action but I'm sure it goes further than that. I mean in the novella's it talks about people visiting eachother and everything. I would actually really like to see a scene where they are just together as...friends..even if it's brief...although that probably wouldn't work in the movie considering what's going on unless they add to the end.

What I would really like to see is when they all head back to the ancient city to visit Aerith's grave after meteor in FMV. Obviously it wouldn't be part of the movie as a full scene but it would be really nice to see as an extra or something..won't happen but I would still love it.

Definitely needs some more interaction though...heh, for people who just watched the movie the only things that probably let them know they were friends was Tifa saying it. I was surprised Denzel didn't know any of them...*sigh* so much mystery.

Tifa and Cloud don't even have THAT much interaction if you think about it and they have the most screen time when you put the two of them together and much more together than any other two people (discounting the villians of course) and there isn't even that much interaction there...phone calls..distant-ness...one conversation but of course that's focused on, well, more battles...with good cause...still..I am just hoping for a little something in the way of interaction/ development of the characters...especially when it comes to all of them as a team.

Sorry

I did not mean it like that if you want I will leave

I will not do it again promises

[Posts merged. Hit edit next time please.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back