Love Beyond Friendship: A Cloti Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
ct95lm.jpg

Welcome, welcome, to the hottest fan club going on FFF! There are many people that wish to saviour the beautiful CloTi (Cloud/Tifa) pairing, no? Well, you've come to the right place. All you must do to pass into the club is ask to join, obviously. But to be a fully-fledged member, you must proclaim a passage from the CloTi Bible in your very first post here.

I hereby declare myself a CloTi
I shall worship CloTi for as long as I live
Cloud is the protector of Tifa
Tifa is the angel of Cloud
I will praise their beautiful romance
And proclaim The Word of CloTi

Members
  • Faith
  • Aeris Gainsborough
  • xnotjustadreamx
  • Rydia
  • Dragon Mage
  • eisprinz
  • Stella
  • Fusionist
  • Mitsuki
  • Juliet
  • Shou
  • Laro
  • Rach
  • Cloti
  • looneymoon
  • CelesCere
  • ariesmoon
  • Sleepy Head
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Fuuka
  • Yuna'Luna65566
  • cat123
  • cloti-forever
  • Dirges for Damcyan
  • Natfantasy
  • Sylvanius
  • LockheartAvenue
  • Kandy-Sugar

Last edited:
Despite my name ... and sig... I am a Cloti... :P I jsut like Aerith alot... So i shall join wiv yewww Faith

Samee :D
I'm on disk 2 again in Final Fantasy VII and watching it all again its so sweet for Tifa.. how when Cloud loses his memories she was prepared to give up her mission, kneels and puts her head in his lap :) and always called for him.. I don't understand why people dislike her so much when all she ever did was cared for him!!

I'm rather shocked I've not joined here. I like the name of this thread: How's THAT for those lame Cleriths?! HA!

of course, I'm in. Tifa rox mah sox and besides, she's ALIVE. :monster: Also, it's Clifa you guys, not Cloti. Cloti is just awkward to say. Clifa FTW.

yay Tifa

Yay, I must admit I'm not really into pairing politics, but I've gotta support one of my original favorites. I've always had a thing for boy/girl-next-doorlove as well as bestfriendlove.

Eh, I only saw Cloti at first. Didn't know what the darn thing was ...

Dragon Mage said:
How's THAT for those lame Cleriths?! HA!
Clerith will die. We will destroy them! Muahahahahahaha!

Dragon Mage said:
Tifa rox mah sox and besides, she's ALIVE.
One over Clerith, I guess. :P

hmmm nobodys been on here in awhile, but can i still join? dnt mind my avi and sig tho, im a zack x aerith fan and a cloud x tifa fan.

lol yay! :) has anybody read the ultimania book yet? its so great that they actually confirmed cloud and tifa are a couple! it waz in front of my face the whole time but i never really relized they were officially together..

WHERE?

I wish to see this book. And the exact text where it says such.

The Clerith's won't know what hit them muwhahahahahahahaha!

(nah, I'm just joking. I just really wanna see it though!)

hold on must find all of my juicy info lol

ok first things first. apparently in the highwind scene in ff7, cloud and tifa realize there realings 4 each other. what u dnt no is that they then precede to have sex/make love. this waz originally suppossed to b a scene where cloud comes out of the chocobo room with his hair ruffled and with hay in it then followed a few moments later by tifa looking both ways and smoothing down her skirt. they decided it waz a little to "risque" however, and made the screen fade to black instead. here is the translation of the interview where they say that.

Kitase: "The event on the airship the night before the final battle was done by Katou as well, wasn't it."

Nojima: "Oh, the bit with that risque/suggestive dialogue? I wasn't the one who wrote that, that was Katou too."

- Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel", that line, right? That's a rather mature conversation for a FF game.

Kitase: "Although I remember we had to tone down a version (表現, [artistic] expression/representation) that was too strong."

Nojima: "The original idea was more extreme. The plan was for Cloud to walk out of the chocobo stable in the airship, followed by Tifa leaving while she kept looking around, but Kitase rejected it. But I think perhaps no one expected that line to be so important (laughs)"

here is the actual page http://i20.tinypic.com/2ilu1h.jpg

then in the ultimania book, in tifa and clouds profiles, it states that they came to realize there feelings 4 each other in the highwind scene and are living together 3 years afterward and are still 2gether in doc

link to clouds profile:http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=90832

and tifas:
http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=91950

theres some other stuff in there about there relationship too.

heres some info from the reunion files:
http://forums.adventchildren.net/showthread.php?t=90832

which tlks about it too. lastly there is an interview with nojima where he states he new one thing 4 sure that cloud and tifa would b together:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8792/tugetha11jg.png

theres all of the info i think. cloti 4 the win!!

Last edited:
:woot:

This is awesome! Thanks much! Those Cleriths will fall before us now! *evil laugh* I always knew Clifa was meant to be. I ALWAYS knew!

I'm smart! :P

i no!!! its sooo exciting!! now those cleriths dnt have a leg 2 stand on with there theories *evil laugh* :)

lol i wish i could c there faces if i showed them all my evidence. they'd b in tears!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back