Birthweek Let’s Liquidate Lawrence the Loporrit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence wanders into the same movie theater that was built over bugs bunny's home from the mini cartoon in honey i shrunk the kids and he's immediately kicked out by bugs, daffy, and elmer fudd before they resume their chase in said movie theatre.

Lawrence, disoriented by all of the kicks, wanders onto a chocobo race track and is run over by a group of racing chocobos.

Lawrence hobbles and accidentally steps on a Cucco, invoking the wrath of the Cucco’s Revenge Squad. 🐓

The bailiffs pop round to evict Lawrence, but our lagomorphic lad isn't about to go down without a fight.

Turn 4: The End

Lawrence the Loporrit Turn 4a.png

Lawrence the Loporrit Turn 4b.png

Lawrence the Loporrit Turn 4c.png

Lawrence the Loporrit Turn 4d.png

• Lawrence wanders into the same movie theater that was built over bugs bunny's home from the mini cartoon in honey i shrunk the kids and he's immediately kicked out by bugs, daffy, and elmer fudd before they resume their chase in said movie theatre. (Soulcorruptor ) = - 6
  • Lawrence, disoriented by all of the kicks, wanders onto a chocobo race track and is run over by a group of racing chocobos. (Ilyena ) = -2
  • Lawrence hobbles and accidentally steps on a Cucco, invoking the wrath of the Cucco’s Revenge Squad. (Miko ) = - 6
  • The bailiffs pop round to evict Lawrence, but our lagomorphic lad isn't about to go down without a fight. (Linnaete ) = -2

And then… The killing blow:
*Drinks Lawrence's last beer.* (sly) = -4

Lawrence the Loporrit Turn 4e.png

Total HP = 0

Lawrence the Loporrit is dead!

1st place - 5 EXP = Sly
2nd place – 3 EXP = Linnaete
3rd place – 2 EXP = Miko

I also said that the person who deals the most damage to Lawrence the Loporrit in the game shall get an extra award. After working this out it turns out that Miko dealt the most damage! She shall gain 4 EXP.

Here is the list of damage dealt:
Miko = 20
Sly = 19
Soulcorruptor = 18
Linneate = 16
Ilyena = 9
Sprout = 9

All participants gain 1 EXP for general participation.

Thank you all for participating in this year's monster slaying competition!

Feel free to mourn (or gloat) the demise of Lawrence the Loporrit here as this thread shall now become a memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back