Last Manga You Read

I just read Bleach chapter 423 few minutes ago :sad:
and it was so sad :cry: I've been crying since I saw the spoilers last Tuesday and i cried even harder now. That beautiful but sad scene of Ichgo and Rukia broke me down :cry: their saddest parting ever...

...and Bleach is on hiatus for 2 weeks! wtf!? :rage:

Air Gear

So this is what's going on: On board the aircraft carrier, Ikki's fighting Nue (a.k.a. Thunder King) with his dead ATs. Ringo and company brought his newly formed regalia but unfortunately it got destroyed and so they're trying to fix it. While the other members fight off Sora's pawns.

Also,
They found out who Gazelle (The first generation bearer of the Thorn Regalia) really is...

Bakuman.

I love Bakuman.
<3

And unlike Bleach, there are more than like 2 panels on each page. >.>
So I get more out of each chapter.

One Piece - Chapter 601

Epic chapter. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji displays the power up and shows what their training did in the past 2 years. Unlike, the other "Popular" mangas like Naruto and Bleach, they went for a 2 years training to power up, not for a few seconds, then came to cut mountains and what not.

Bakuman - Chapter 106
I like the turn of events, although I really wanted to see Saiko writing his own one shot but I guess it's better if they kept it as Ashirogi Muto, I really thought for a sec that Saiko is gonna team up with Iwase...

Bloody Monday Season 2 - Chapter 38
I really like BM, I also like the story, though I really don't like the turn of events this time, it's just looks like they are dragging it a bit too much but I really hope the plot he's using will change my mind about it.

Part 1 of Higurash's "Beyond Midnight" arc.

Weird seeing a nearly-40 Mion still able to act silly, get drunk, and wave lethal weapons around without a care in the world.

Trippy plot too. I don't recall this being in the anime at all.

Also read One Piece 601 the other day. The Fake Strawhats have been the greatest source of fanart material since Oda drew the genderswapped crew.

Reading Naruto and Bleach simply to see both through to the end x_x

Bleach

Dammit, there's a new guy in town and it looks like the whole thing started all over again. I wonder what will happen to Ichigo.. will he see his old Shinigami buddies? Who knows.. I'm actually a bit excited about it XD

Im reading naruto chapter 514. Its a pretty good manga with lots of action and interesting scenes to keep me interested in it.

Bleach- boring chapter,but of course its the beginning of a new arc,there happens to be a mysterious person who is rumoured to be an antagonist. Check the bleach thread for mor info on my post.

Kuroshitsuji- the plotline of the anime and manga are different, so what happened is that there was a party which ciel forced to make it happen due to his failure in rescuing kids from the circus. And there were guests that attened that party, and some were killed strangely, and later one of queen viktorias watchdogs was held responsible for the guests death(the guest was georg von siemens,a old pervert), and the fake body of sebastian is still unknown perhaps. But we do see snake,he was thought not to be seen again.

Heroman- A prey mantis alien named ezzui beats the shit out of heroman, but heroman manga has not been updated for a freaken long time, and theres will in human form who tries to be cooler then joey jones.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan/Flunk Punk Rumble Ch. 120 Vol 14
After School Nightmare Ch.1 Vol 4
Bakuman Ch. 115

When will Yankee-kun and Bakuman Update alreadyyy....=3=

Darker than BLACK -- 26th chapter, just translated. :(

Didn't have enough Hei and Yin...but oh well! :33

I read the latest Naruto chapter yesterday. The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist is pretty cool and intriguing. I'll read the next chapter when it comes out. One thing I do hope that happens is that the story will conclude soon enough. It's been going on for too long and the story is starting to get a bit absurd. Until then, I'll be waiting...

Currently, I'm reading Noblesse. Its story is great, really. I like it very much, so many bishies and amazing abilities :x3:

chapter 165 is the newest now ;))

Air Gear

So this is what's going on: On board the aircraft carrier, Ikki's fighting Nue (a.k.a. Thunder King) with his dead ATs. Ringo and company brought his newly formed regalia but unfortunately it got destroyed and so they're trying to fix it. While the other members fight off Sora's pawns.

Also,
They found out who Gazelle (The first generation bearer of the Thorn Regalia) really is...

I know it's amazing right, the battle on the aircraft carrier is really heating up not to mention Kaito's history with Agito was much more interesting than expected. I just caught up myself an am dying with anticipation for the next few chapters though I'm still devastated
that Sora turned out to be evil, he was excellent as a mentor for Ikki

Reading Akira. Just finished volume 3.

Holy freakin' crap the movie version is compacted XD

Still, the movie was good and I'm greatly enjoying the manga. Volume 3 was one long, page-turning chase scene. I like how the manga's going beyond the basic "
Tetsuo finds Akira, mindfuck happens, Kaneda returns, story ends
" bit the film had.

My only frustration is that each volume is $25. Still, each individual volume is even thicker than "Watchmen", so the value holds.

Also I ended up getting the first two volumes for Christmas so that saves me a bit of money :p

The last manga I have read is 50 Rules For Teenagers.
I wish I could get my hands on the other books!
I only have the one, sadly...

One Piece Chapter 615
Things are just developing well, Luffy is really funny, he does the most unexpected things, (I would talk more about the matter but honestly I don't like to use spoiler tags so..meh) I really can't wait till next chapter.

Skip Beat! Chapter 171
It's really annoying me right now :( Kyoko is taking a step backward, what the hell is Nakamura-sensei doing? :gasp: I feel like she is trying to drag the manga more. :(

The last manga series that I have read is called Passion. An excellent story about a love between a teacher and young student. While filled with such a passionate love, there are also moments of sadness. Either of those two aspects are successful in making me shed a tear or two. Beautifully illustrated and written - this is by far one of my most favorite manga. I can re-read it over and over for hours on end.

Latest Bleach chapter 437

MOD EDIT: Can you please put a little more effort into your post? This is a spam post in a post count section. Add some description to it. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back