Last Manga You Read

Last one I read was the English translation of the recent Metroid manga, the one where it highly details Samus' backstory before the events of the original game (or, as it claims, before Zero Mission since the manga was made around 2007 or so).

I really enjoyed learning about Samus' backstory since playing Zero Mission, and knowing the jist of it now is pretty awesome, since Other M is coming out soon.

Besides, who wouldn't go "Awwwww" at seeing little Samus with Pyonchi?x3

Just started reading this one manga called Hell Girl. I'm on Vol.1 at the moment.

So far it seems pretty good. It's about this website where people can go on, and at 12AM, if they type in a person's name they hate, this girl will hunt them down and fucking kill them.

Epic, right? :awesome:

Franken Fran. Its past few chapters have been a tad iffy in terms of overall quality, but the chapter extra with Pudding was hilarious and I liked the ski resort one with the surgery addicts.

Well besides Bleach & Naruto the last manga I read...well finished was Absolute Boyfriend, it was cute and sad. It actually made me cry at the end. It also was quite funny to.
It was a short manga so I recommend to read it. :)

Reading Kimi Ni Todoke on and off, but it's a bit too soft for my taste. I think the style and innocence of it all makes me like it.

Still waiting on Nana, apparently Ai Yazawa is off hiatus but unfortunately her manga isn't online anymore as it's been licensed. SUCKS.

Loveless - I'm still up to date with it, but the translation online suck that I just gave up and continue to buy the volumes.

Bleach 417
Ichigo looks so freakin' badass in this chapter. His hair's long, Tensa Zangetsu's chain seems to be longer and no body can feel his reiatsu. He clobbered Aizen's head with just one hand!

Zombie Loan. Finally, someone uploaded the missing chapters :jess:
Now, I'm just waiting for Bleach 421 Ichigo's gonna kick Aizen's ass! lol

Last edited:
Rec
I started reading it yesterday and it's SO FREAKING AWESOME! One night stand FTW! (yes, it's a bit ecchi)
Back to the topic... I love how the story goes and how their relationship grows :D

Girlfriends (it's a yuri manga).
I just finished the last chapter yesterday. It was... a nice way to end the series, I suppose. But way too cheesy for my taste.

I've been reading Ah! My Goddess again recently.

Still adore it to death although I never finish it.

Bleach Decide 21. Aizen evolved again like a Pokemon. And Ichigo looks as badass as ever! Gotta love his new hair do and the arrogant way he talks :x3:

BLEACH Deicide 22 (Man, all I hear nowadays are DEICIDES! :rage:)
Previously, Aizen and Ichigo are fighting (yada, yada). Aizen evolves into a beautiful butterfly (Kidding). And now Ichigo showed him his
Final Getsuga Tensho
and did a
new move called Mugetsu
... the end XD

The last manga I have read is Rosario + Vampire Capu 2( I forgot the exact chapter but it's the most recent chapter right now) and I am very interested in finding out more about one of the main character's past.

+Anima. great manga, but the library only has up to volume 3, and it saddens me. I would get it online, but It's not the same then. I'd rather have the book...

Rereading Bleach from the start.

Oh for the days when it was all romping around Karakura with lulz and hollow hunting (Kon's first excursion especially).

Well, y'know...when it was good :p

Bleach chapter 422.
Finally, every one's back :cry: The Nakamas were reunited again. Ichigo and Rukia are finally back together, I'm so happy :x3:
but then Ichigo suddenly fell to the ground and... :D

Last manga i read was an update of Dengeki Daisy. really awesome manga i tell ya! i have a whole lots more that im reading atm tho haha

Back