Last Manga You Read

Last manga I read was the most recent 20 or so chapters of Bleach. I forgot to read it a few times and eventually didn't think about it till recently. Finally finished up that lame xcutioner arc and the final arc is shaping up to be pretty good.

Claymore episode 125.5

Was interesting 9 page explanation of how Riful and Duff came to know each other ( its ok if you dont know who they are, had to write something or id be reported for spam ).
Its a shame though that this manga only has an update every month =(

I'm currently trying to catch up to the Naruto manga, (I'm on chapter 564 right now). Very....interesting chapter. XD

All-Rounder Meguru.
It's not that famous manga but it's awesome. Good characters, great character development and the story is OK.

I just finished reading Naruto chapter 591. I've finally caught up to that darn manga. XD

And wow....that is all I have to say about it's new development. XD

Toradora, it was old I am pretty sure, but I really like those two, Taiga and Ryu just prove to be cute even in still and very stale manga chapters <3 The manga can't touch the anime but its still cute, I suppose! :cali: I think the New Bleach counts as well, Bleach 487 I believe it was :hmmm:

Hajime no Ippo - I started reading from where the anime stopped, and I found lots of good material waiting to be animated. :( I really hope they do another season of Hajime no Ippo because it's one of the few that I had a laugh at and enjoyed so much.

Necropoooooooooooooooooost.

It's stickied, so I'm not going to get kicked for this. I hope.

Anyways, just wanted to bring the thread back from the dead to announce that I, someone who finds manga to be one of the most boring things in existence, am reading a manga. Pocket Monsters Special, to be precise. I read the Red & Green (and possibly the Yellow) arc a long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) and I find myself in the mood to revisit it...and maybe read beyond it this time if my willpower holds out. Wish my luck.

Hallelujah Overdrive
Genre: Slice of Life, Music (Similar to K-ON and BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad)
My new favorite manga. I'm waiting for its anime adaptation and I bet it'll be really awesome. The main guy kinda looks like Ikki Minami from Air Gear. still waiting for the next chapter. So far, only 7 chapters are released in english and it's released monthly.

The manga chapter I last read was the 333 chapter of Berserk. I can truly never get over how much I love this manga. It's my favourite manga and has been so for a very long time. The quality is like renessanse art.

Concurrently I am reading Area D. For the art is too damn slick, but it heavily reminds me of Deadman Wonderland without the heavy use of blood.

the last manga I read was Soul Eater. Final Chapter recently came out, and it provided a great ending for the series.

Back