Anime Last Anime You Watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trigun and Trigun Badlands Rumble
I'd say it was quite a fun watch, it wasn't amazing but it killed my boredom, I thought Vash's ideals are just rubbish, problem is I don't get why he held on to it so much, Rem wasn't that convincing from him to adopt such ideals and being that stubborn about it. oh well, in the end it was enjoyable.

I'm rewatching Durarara!!

I haven't seen it since it was aired on my Japanese Anime channel back in Hawaii.

I've watched it 2 weeks ago in English to now, starting from Ep. 1

I've been watching a looot of anime lately... Just recently caught up on Ano Natsu de Matteru. It's really really good. It's a comedy romance about a boy named Kaito who wants to make a movie over summer, and meets an alien girl named Ichika and all the stuff that happens along the way. It ends next week and I'm pretty excited for it. Also Another, aka "everyone dies the anime." That ends next week as well. Starting Gurren Lagann soon, and watched the first episode today.

Gurren Lagann is fantastic by the way. Enjoy it.

My friend wanted me to watch the first ep of Gundam Seed with him so I did.

Im really busy with school and such at the moment but the last thing I watched, was rewatching Cowboy Bebop.

But if you count the series Im following, I finally got around to watching the OVA ep of Steins Gate (which is utterly fantastic) and Im keeping up with the anime Sket Dance. It's a comedy series that also has a lot of heart in it. It's really a fun, nice story. Definitely worth watching.

i just watched descendants of darkness.

its a pretty interesting series. told in 3 or 4 part series. its about people who are i guess guardians/protectors of the undead. its kinda hard to explain.. you are gonna have to catch an episode to really get the jist of what the characters are about..

what i love about anime.

I just rewatched Elfen Lied. I watched it a few years back, and decided to watch it again since a friend of mine has it on DVD. Still a good anime, no matter how short it is.

I finished Elfen Lied a few days ago as well as the first season of Digimon. Elfen Lied was pretty good, but it would've been better if it were longer and explained a few other things. The manga was pretty long so they obviously condensed a lot of things. I also would've liked to see more of the diclonius.

As for Digimon, it's obvious that it was meant to be a show for a younger audience, but I can't help but feel nostalgic seeing as I watched when I grew up and enjoyed it much more than the dreadful Pokemon anime. A plot driven children's show is quite nice to see. Working on season 2 now.

Oh wow. Digimon is definitely a blast from the past. I believe I actually have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I feel so bad for TK though. :(

I miss getting up early on Saturday mornings to watch that! So many of those small time children's animes never stick around for long.

gundam 0080. it was prolly my favorite series as it was not told through the zeons nor federation, but it was told through the eyes of a child who was living in a neutral colony. it was the shortest of the series, i think it was only 8 episodes but it told a very filled story. its kinda like seeing war through the perspective of those caught in the middle of it all.

Watched episode one of The Boondocks now. Pulled the old DVDs out, got them playing through the x-box while I'm on here. I might quit to start up netflix to watch the Firefly movie again though.

I'm watching some Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on netflix now. Miss the show. :(

The last anime that I saw was Bleach on Adult Swim. I'm currently at episode 249 which was shown last week. I enjoy watching this anime alot. This one of my favorite anime from the ones I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

its a 13 episode comedy that made me laugh my ass off every episode! I recommend this for anyone that wants a non serious and hilarious anime to enjoy.
Following is a sample -

http://youtu.be/FoNxbSRWdaM

Watched the most recent episodes of these anime:

Sket Dance
Zetman
Kids on the Slope
Jormungand

Zetman is alright, the worst of the four.

Sket Dance is a great series. Really funny and good drama.

Kids on the Slope is from the main team members of Cowboy Bebop. Very good. Nothing like bebop.

Jormungand you would like if you liked Black Lagoon.

I've been dipping into a few recently. :grin:

I've started to rewatch the original Pokemon series, which I haven't seen since it first aired on TV in the UK! :O I must say, I am surprised by just how much I like it! Some of the episodes are a bit slow, but I love how it feels like a path of discovery again, despite the fact I know all of the original 150 Pokemon.

I'm also rewatching Kanon 2006, which I first watched about 2 1/2 years ago. :hmmm: I love the artwork in Key's animes! :) Their stories certainly share similarities, but they're all charming (and utterly heartbreaking!)

I've been exploring new anime too... sort of. I've seen a bit of Chobits and Fruits Basket, but I think I'd rather reread Chobits the manga. I need to try out Darker than Black.

The last one I watched was Soul Eater. Watched the first episode up until the Blair fanservice section and then stopped. I'm tired of anime insulting my intelligence.

I'm rewatching bebop again, i do it will i try to rewatch it once every year. It was my first anime and it'll always be my favorite, samurai champloo comes in at second place. Although i do like that champloo ended better, one thing still bugs me about the end of bebop and thats the fact that the creator never confirmed whether spike
died at the end or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back