[Interest Check/Discussion] Project Destrillians

I do not conform. :mokken:

Also, Izanagi... I don't have any reference image for my character. So far as looks go, he's not based off anyone in particular. :wacky: I'll see what I can dig up though.

EDIT: I guess you could say he kinda looks like a younger version of Hiroyuki Shimosawa as he appeared in The Last Samurai. :hmmm:

http://www.scifiscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Hiroyuki-Shimosawa.jpg

Except... instead of the armour, he's wearing a plain white tank top, black shorts that reach just below his knees, and a pair of black converse shoes. I guess for added detail, you could say he also wears a pair of white socks that are only just about visible over the tops of his shoes. He also wears a pendant (Any design so long as it looks like it can hold a photo inside) and a pair of black wrist bands.

As for his build, he needs to look tall, muscular and intimidating.

Hmmm.... Keep digging for more references, and submit it over via PM. Tipy's Izanami is as accurate as well as cookie's. You can do it! :pooley:

Done! Sorry it took an extra day. I was performing research into compiling a list of poisons and how they can be administered etc. then worked them in.

Name: Euon

Code Name: Destrillian Project #000-000-031

Personality:

Euon has developed as expected from the nature of his time, keeping his personal feeling to himself and as a project partially intended for espionage trained to put forward an toying, playful personality when in a purely social situation. Unfortunately there is an aspect of mockery or cruelty to him, having being given the 'gift' of poisoning other warping his sense of life and death.

When confronted with social difficulty Euon would prefer to either circumvent or avoid the situation altogether. As such if trapped within it is made quite panicked.

As expected from such a project, little remorse if any is felt over taking a life with this intellectual poison wielder preferring to toy with a victim or construct a falsehood around them before striking. In an all out fight this being will try to construct a distraction or indirect attack, keeping emotionally clam for the most part but is prone to being provoked into annoyance or frustration.

In terms of the people around him; the surrogate parent, scientists, they are all viewed as people who are stepping stones to a better life. That is to say, only the humans. Euon is given more to viewing the Destrillians as others trapped in here to perform their machinations as they wish as opposed to a unity of people who should be free to do as they wish. Though he would never admit it the poison wielder does in fact have some underlying connection to the surrogate parent figures in the adults around him, learnt as child though more often than not appears somewhat respectful as opposed to daring respect any affection. In the instances where this attitude has shone through Dr. Shen has punished him severly, only sending the roots deeper.

Physical Appearance:

Euon is of slender, athletic stature at a height of 5’9 and generally of a mesomorphic body structure. Possessed of a set of Byzantium purple eyes and some vivid red (not ginger) creeping into his black hair, worn at a medium length and pushed back, yet not slicked so often resists in strands. Euon’s skin itself is a deathly pale hue with flared black veins at his major arterial locations. This surfaces at his wrists; collarbone up to beneath his jawline; inner thighs and finally his ankles. His face is a rounded shape with not very distinct cheek bones and downturned eyes.

In terms of blemishes and distinctive marks, the typical scar of an infant kept in ICU level care located on the left underside of the right wrist is a raised red as are a few on his left knuckles and a prominent crescent scar on his lower left ribs. The red shade shared between these is unnaturally vivid as if raw wounds, yet are not sore to touch and are a resilient as ordinary scar tissue or skin of Dessies.

When it comes to matters of clothing Euon's binds they are a shade of purple to match his eyes, an accepted colour as symbolism of general poisons. Other clothes are generally not put towards him as the scientists would prefer to observe, monitor and audit the toxins flowing in his system. As a method of preventing toxin contact during communal interaction and the risk of attacking others, the purple eyed poison wielder would be forced into a straitjacket with a mask not dissimilar to a rebreather or partial gas mask fitted to filter outbound poisons. Of course, there were opposing cases where toxicity was encouraged. The straitjacket itself is altered from the standard binding to a more spartan yet practical design for the usage of sampling, alteration and the fact that with a standard straitjacket Euon was prone to use his tendrils in a concealed manner. This newer jacket is composed of a series of straps about both the arms and some joining across his back, with the shoulders and elbows the least concealed area for blood sampling, administration and quick identification in recreational or disciplinary exercises.

The numbers 031 are tattooed onto his left shoulder as opposed to the expected left bicep, this is due to extended periods of time in his straitjacket. expression typically a sly smile when not typically blank. The only other irregularity is a strange crease in each wrist.

Elemental Power: Nature (Poison)

Physical/Elemental Abilities:

The main archetype ability worked into Euon's system is that of synthesising and mixing various natural poisons within his body and expelling them for various uses through various means. This bonding of poison has occured to such a point where it has melded into the blood stream, mutating cells and essentially feeding on toxins, poisons and venoms introduced into the body. However, cures to these things will have an adverse effect on Euon.

It was discovered upon examination that his internal structure had changed dramatically to accommodate the new biological agents. Major alterations in arterial and some changes in the nervous system assisted in the perpetuation of poison, toxin and venom circulation with an altered skeletal and muscle structure to assist in the new administration methods.

Toxic Gases (Exhalation)

Intended as a project with functions as an espionage agent, Euon is capable of subtle methods of introducing poison into environments such as exhalation of toxic gas with a black colouration. Enough to fill a small room can be produced at any one time in a directed stream or a more immediate cloud. These vapour toxins tend to be the least severe typically causing nausea if breathed in, blistering on skin contact and extended hypersensitivity with ocular contact. If time to focus and manufacture the poisons is permitted uninterrupted a mild paralytic can be produced.

Oral Poisons (Saliva) & Administration

Various poisons are also circulated in his saliva consistently, in aid of espionage murders such as seduction or assassination aswell as a last ditch close combat aid. Commonly this poison will be a paralytic agent leading to progressive organ failure such as consolida or toxins from the blue ringed octopi over an hour to several. Much to the amusement and 'quirkiness' of the scientists they chose their particular method of breaking skin to be the slight elongating and sharpening of canines yet not enough to be distinctly noticeable as the comical idea of true fangs proved impractical.

Manual Poisons [8cm] (Wrist Barbs)

Primarily for assassination functions where seduction or other slower methods will not suffice. From each wrist a single, slightly curved rigid white barb of hollow bone not dissimilar from a singular fang snake fang or scorpion stinger may extend from the underside of each wrist, curving upwards towards the palm. Through these barbs flows a lethal paralytic though they are easily broken on anything more than fabric and skin. A painful experience to be avoided.

Retractable Tendrils [3m] (Cnidocytes containing Nematocysts)

From the strange creases in his wrists Euon is capable of three separate lengths of highly articulate organic tendril from each wrist with high tensile strength, laced with cnidocytes containing nematocysts to administer various venoms. The primary poison utilised is that of the Portuguese man o' war jellyfish, causing intense localised pain and a severe rash.

Prototype Regenerative Capability (Salamander)

In attempt to discover a feasible method of recovering both subjects and soldiers to a full combative state without the lengthy process of attuning augments experimentation into splicing human and salamander genetic structures began. Isolating the correct aspects for regenerative properties they spliced the most refined example into Euon who has shown an accelerated healing factor from this process, though no successful case of patients recovering from dismemberment has as of yet occured thusly Euon has yet to be tested on the loss of a limb. It is estimated if the process were to occur it would take roughly one month to regrow.

Viola History:

In younger years Euon was an inquisitive yet somewhat disobediant child, always probing the nurses and doctor with question of if there were more like him. Where were they? How big was this place? What was that? Why were they always writing notes? So few questions got direct answers.

As an espionage project when he began to mature he was taught early on to deceive others and that it was for the greater good to do these things. As it was required to heavily entrench these things minor rewards such as extended time in the recreation area with different subjects from those he was constructing a personality to arose. Even this amount of time was less than most received for fears of him harming other projects intentionally or otherwise.

As a later number in the machination of Viola, Euon felt himself at a loss of identity. But not only this, he felt that even though he was limited in recreational time beyond others that not one of them was alone. Sure enough the humans around them were still present but they ultimately were far too different from them to properly co-operate in his own opinion, why else would they bribe and contain them?

Obeying Dr. Shen and his assistant for the most part, it eventually became common enough in early to mid teenage years for his delightful mask to be introduced when Euon killed one of his nurses during a refusal to leave the recreational area. After some reconditioning from Dr. Shen resulting in scars and a stint of recovery in cryo for a month, Euon soon quietened down. If anything was taught to him through his training it was to not give the enemy the slightest chance of perceiving the underlying treachery. As such after two more years of obedience his mask was removed on his seventeenth birthday. Dr. Shen's next gift was an intensive training exercise.

As such on the eve of the break in, Euon was only too willing to make an escape.

Last edited:
Mine is up on my bio post. (it's labeled image Izanagi )

Ah, right. I'm afraid I have no image to base it on if I make it within the timer criteria for it. I only have my description in hand. ^^; Sorry if that's no good Izanagi

Description should be good enough. Izanagi! Work harder!

I'll havemy secondary posted and make the additions to the first post tonight after work.

well shit. it wont lemme upload! fucking iphone... Its delayed Tipsynaruto and Baseret sorryyy!

Just kidding!

41NYNtH.jpg

Izanami and Tarlach with [DATA EXPUNGED] and dead mook.

The headdress/imprisonment gear of Izanami has been tweaked/Nolanified by me, Tipsy. I hope this appeals to you. Apologies for the cryo clothes only guys T___T I dont have a visual on what your babies will wear later so I'm using cryo underwear for now.

Hmm. The drawing is pretty good for it being hand drawn. I think I might commission you on an artwork I want drawn. But that'll depend on the colored version of the complete thing

Looks tough but I am interested. I would like to be number 21 thus reserve dark and wind. My bio will be posted very soon. My character will be called Warg, a humanoid Wolfson character who isn't going to be the nicest. I'm quite excited for this! Count me in! :D

Taskmaster

Im not sure if non humans are allowed? I think we are all biologically human with altered DNA

@Taskmaster, I already got dark and only one element yo. No combinability.

Edit: I mean only one of the two can be chosen, they can't be combined. Non-humans may be allowed as my fire girl becomes a flamebird type of Destrillian. Show us the character, just pick one of the two although I hope to find a newer element as there's already double gravity and double fire. Any of the two may result in double wind or double dark.

Izanagi

But your girl was originally human yes? She wasnt a different species from the get go right? What i tink taskmaster is going for is a non human species from the beginning, which deosnt fit into the lore as all Destrillians are born via surrogates and human eggs and sperm

Ahhh! In that case ya! my girl was originally human and cultivated from egg and sperm before the ability to transform later, even then, its a long ass therapy to do so before being perfected by the time ralph invades. If non-human applies from the very beginning then I highly doubt that can be done, as from what I know, they use beasts to guard the Destrillians as well.

Back