Hi there!

charmy

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hi everyone!

It's nice to meet you all! It's actually been a while since I've been on a forum ^^; I happened to bump into this one and it looked like a nice place so I thought, why not?

I've been a fan of the Final Fantasy series for ages, so it's nice to be able to talk about it with a community who enjoys the series as much as I do! I have yet to play a few of the older titles though (like FFIII and FFVI), but have enjoyed all the others - I love the storylines and the music. It's hard to pick a favourite but I have a soft spot for FFVIII since that was the first Final Fantasy I ever played.

Looking forward to exploring the forum! ^^

Haven't played FFVI?! Thou shalt remedy this. :gasp2:

I have only played FFVIII once and this was like a decade ago. I remember so little about it. By contrast, my first FF game was FFX-2 and erm, that certainly left an impression on me. xD

Welcome!

That's not the first time I've heard a comment like that about FFVI XD Really must get on to that then!

Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Welcome to FFF! I hope you'll enjoy your time Arjun for around here!

Yes thou should definitely play VI it is worth it and on par with some of the older ones. It's easily in my top 3, so welcome and all that other jazz.

Welcome to the Forum, Have fun and Enjoy your stay with us.

As for FFVI it is a must play for any FF Fan the story and the various characters are very unique and diverse its worth playing at least once and its been remade so much you should be able to find a copy pretty easily

Thanks for the welcome!

A lot of people say FFVI is a must! It's definitely going to be the next one I play once I get my hands on it.

I've still been playing FFXV at the moment so that's been keeping me busy XD

Welcome, you old charmer! ;)

Enjoy 6 when you get around to it! I also hugely recommend 9 if you haven't tried it yet :).

Haha thanks! :P

I have played 9 - enjoyed that one too! I always remember that scene with Zidane and his friends helping him out.

This is why it's so hard to pick a favourite!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

FFVIII was one of the first Final Fantasies I played also; love that game! Also, playing Final Fantasy XV is a full-time job, amirite, if you're a hard core completionist it'll be some time before FFVI will be on the cards!

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here; if you've any questions and such like, feel free to drop me or any member of staff a message; we're here to help!

Thanks so much! ^^

Tell me about it - there's so much to do in FFXV and more keeps coming with each update. Not that I'm complaining though :P

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question please feel free to ask our staff members.

Back