Hello!

Dreams-of-Gaia

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hi! How's everyone doing?
I can say I'm not new to FF but it was until last year that I began playing the mothership titles. Before, I had just played games such as FFCC and FF Ring of Fates.
My very first FF was Mystic Quest (which my father bought by mistake, I had asked for FFIV) but since I played that game, I got really interested in the saga.
So far, I've played and cleared FFV and FFIX. And currently I'm playing FFI, III, IV and VIII.
From what I've played so far, I can say I've liked it a lot! And wish to share with you some of my experiences and joys and listen to yours as well :D

Aside from gaming, I also like to draw, paint, write, sing, sew and bake pastries. I am an aspiring comic artist and I'm staring with animation as well. I am very pleased to meet you and hope we can be good friends! :D

welcome to FFF!
oooohhh I'm glad you're liking the games! and I would love to check your work!!

Saaaaaame! We'd love to see your artwork if you don't mind. xD

Welcome! o/

I really love your username.

Welcome to the forums! :argor:

I hope you enjoy what you see here, participate in threads and discussions, and most importantly make friends.

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! If you need anything from the staff, hit us up, otherwise we have a great community here. Join us in the shoutbox and share what you love about Final Fantasy!

Thank you so much everyone! Nice to meet you all!
@shivas and @Linnaete: Thanks!! Sure! I'll upload something!
img139res.jpgtribute3.jpg
These are two fan arts I did like a month or two ago.
@Cabagge: My favorite FF so far is FFIX; but I also love IV so much!
@Dionysos: Thanks! I'm happy you like it! :D Yes! I'm willing to participate on those!
@ZaXo Ken'Ichi: Oh! You are an artist too! Nice to meet you!
@Shu: Ok! I'll be sure to check it up.

Hey, thanks! Nice to meet you all! :D
@shivas and @Linnaete : Sure! I'll show you some of my artworks.
tribute3.jpgimg139res.jpg
These two are some fan arts I did :)

@Cabbage : My favorite FF so far is IX, but I also like IV a lot :)

@Dionysos: Thanks! I'm so happy you like it! Yes! I'm willing to join you in other discussions.

@ZaXo Ken'Ichi: Thanks! You are an artist as well? That's amazing! I want to see some of your art.

@Shu : I'll be sure to join you there :)

Dreams-of-Gaia welcome to the forums!

Feel free to make yourself a display thread in the Spira section! http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/57-Spira It's great to see another creative person join our forum. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask around.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back