Hello :)

Zeroxys

Blue Mage
Gil
Hello everyone, im new here. my name is Zeroxys (zer ox is)
i just joined here today, got a lil bored at work & decided that i wanted to join a forum about FF so.. here i am :). im 21 and live in Michigan, im a locksmith. and when im not working or playing basketball, im usually playing video games. right now im playing Anarchy Online, Final Fantasy 13-2 (alrdy beat, just goin for 100%), Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom hearts (lets play with my gf) and Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time for the 3ds.

Nice to meet every1 :)

Welcome to the forums, Zeroxys. :) Stick around, we've got updates rolling in the next few days. We'll be seeing you then!

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ Look out for the XIII-2 Quiz after the update! ^_^ Hendra and I are running FF weeks, and XIII-2 is next in line. ;) There's a prize tag for the winner/s of each quiz.

What kinda job d'you have? :)

Welcome, welcome =)

What Lirael said, basically. Look out for quiz and stuff after the update!

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ Look out for the XIII-2 Quiz after the update! ^_^ Hendra and I are running FF weeks, and XIII-2 is next in line. ;) There's a prize tag for the winner/s of each quiz.

What kinda job d'you have? :)

Im a locksmith, i make keys for houses and cars & stuff like that. unlock houses, unlock cars, file cabinets, anything to do with keys pretty much lol :)

Welcome to the forum, Xys! :D

Back