Hello! My name is Jively and I've been streaming Final Fantasy games

JivelyGames

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Thanks for coming to read my intro!

I am a new streamer and have started in the realm of Final Fantasy.
I just finished a finale stream of FFVI where I reached the credits and "The End" for my first time and it was such a great experience.

I am going to continue playing Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within - a romhack which I started a couple streams ago and is looking really fun and interesting. The stream is starting in 12.5 hours from now.

I'm looking to develop a community around playing RPG games together and I'm going to be playing Final Fantasy for quite some time at least, so please feel free to drop by, say hello, and hang out!

Of course, I will be around the forums now that I've found my way here as well.

I use Twitter and Facebook to announce my streaming days since I currently can't keep a regular schedule. So if you're ever interested in checking out the channel, leave a follow on one of those and I'll let you know when I'm streaming next.

I am also very close to editing and uploading past streams to YouTube! I will be working on my playthrough streams of FFVI now that it is complete.

Hope to hear from you and see you around!

----------------------------
Check out my Twitch stream where I play Final Fantasy games and mods live.
Completed streams will soon be uploaded to my YouTube channel.
For stream scheduling announcements, follow my Twitter or Facebook.

Last edited:
welcome to FFF! hope you enjoy your time around here :D

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! Hope that you enjoy the forum and post a lot. It is good to have another fan of the Final Fantasy series. We appreciate you on joining our community. Any question feel free to ask to the staff members.

Welcome to the forum, Jively! :argor:

Be sure to keep us updated on here about your recent streams.

A feature you might be interested in.... When you earn 500 Gil (forum currency) you can be a Livestream subscription from our MogShop and host your Twitch channel on our forum as well. That way we all get to see when you are active from the forum.

We hope you have a good time checking out the community in general. We are a crazy but friendly bunch, really.

Welcome to the forum JivelyGames

If you do your own graphics and you're interested you can display them in the Spira section! If you don't you could head over there as well and have our artists create you something if you're interested!

Hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

The supportive posts are really incredible to see. Thanks so much Setzer, Dionysos, and Six!
Setzer. Yes! I love Final Fantasy. I am on a quest to play all the FFs pre-VII that I didn't when I was young. I played through most of FFI (but file corrupted near the end :( ), all of FFIV and all of FFVI so far. I am currently enjoying the romhack of IV called The Darkness Within. I am looking at playing I again all the way, II, III, V, and more romhacks. I'm also very interested in taking on suggestions from the community.
Dionysos, I absolutely will keep the forum posted on my streams and look forward to getting involved in the community. The motivation to reach 500 gil is real. :)
Six, I did my own logo which is setup as my avatar for FFF. However, I'm not very good so it takes me a long time - even the logo needs touching up. I even still need a banner and some luxuries like stream decorations. I'm getting ready to start uploading YouTube videos now that FFVI is complete as well, so there will be thumbnails to do. I'm sure plenty of cool stuff in the future too. It would be sweet if your artists are interested in making some pieces so I'll keep it in mind and check it out!

@ all. I'm learning new things and working on improving my stream all the time. So if you feel interested, drop by to say hello and maybe hang out! Let me know what you want to see or if you have any ideas or suggestions. Looking forward to it!

Why hello there, welcome aboard! Glad to see you getting familiar with our site and some of the features mentioned. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of you. :)

Hello and thanks for noticing Mitsuki ! And the kind words too. :)
I'll make 500 gil in no time, and I hope to see more of you around as well. ;)

But actually, in the meantime, I made a post in the Sphere Theatre that was kind of redundant to my intro. I've since edited it to be a thread I will post my stream updates to. I changed the post title which I'd hoped would change the thread title, but it didn't. I would assume it's an admin/mod privelege to change the thread title. If possible, could it be changed to match the post title so it makes more sense as a representation of the thread's purpose? I would appreciate it very much.

JivelyGames that has been corrected. :)

I remember trying to make Gil too - fun days! =P Make sure to enjoy yourself in the process.

Back