Thats what I wanted to guess, but there's no second Y..

Seems like the Garleans have a lot of names that use A before E, but I can't make anything work.

Last edited:
I'ma keep my fingers crossed and hope Mikayla messed up :wacky:

I am SO offended you guys think I would mess up. Me, someone who pays especially close detail even after three times saying I'd pay even closer attention. As if I have nothing better to do than not put that second Y in that word that clearly isn't the word you're thinking of that clearly no one has ANY idea what it is but OBVIOUSLY I have NO idea what I'm doing or how to host a game that includes multiple letters with multiple blank spaces that practically ANYone could mess up and I don't even KNOW what I'm typing anymore I'm so offended and upset you'd think I messed up!

Anyway new round is up. 😅💦

• Haha
Reactions: Six
O cause o im stuck in grid lock traffic and have nothing better to do while its raining

the letter A please, Carol

you should calm down with the guesses before round is even posted man xD, so many heads are getting hung Paddy McGee.

Shall we see A?

Sazh Katzroy, aka man whose afro is also a Chocobo chick's nest?...the very same Chocobo chick that will later turn into a scantily-clad Chocobo lady who sells you provisions in the sequel game???

Sazh Katzroy, aka man whose afro is also a Chocobo chick's nest?...the very same Chocobo chick that will later turn into a scantily-clad Chocobo lady who sells you provisions in the sequel game???
Actually it's the other Sazh Katzroy but I'll still give you the points!

:D Round 24 is up!

Back