I don't think so, but it's all correct now for sure! I did accidentally put the A in the wrong spot earlier and fixed it. :-)

Getting closer to the end of round 2! Can anyone solve it? :cheer:

Boko you old snake?

:cool: Nice solve. I bet no one here even knew snakes got old.

Round 3 is up! Plus with a bonus round this time!

P.S. - I'll start adding word counts to the bottom of puzzles with more than one word since things sometimes look like they run together.

Using the forum now I see dirty :mokken:
Compilation taking a stab at a forum section name, well part of the name.

Let's go for another vowel, is there an A?

GIMME AN I

that's the letter i

it's not a letter L

Mr. Hangman is one leg away from ending the round! Be careful!

:mokken:I'm not normally this nice but since it's Sly's birthday (and also almost none of you have enough points to buy a hint) I'll give you one, and the only one, free hint:

Round 3's word can be found on this page in the desktop version, so long as you're logged in.

Correct!! 🥳

I'll update stuff after a while when I get a free moment! Congrats on saving Mr. Hangman!

:mokken: I'm gonna give those of you who barely commented on that bonus thread a hot minute to fix your posts and say something of substance in there before I decide to give you bonus points or not. My intention was to get you guys to contribute your thoughts in some way.

Round 4 is up. 'Final Fantasy General' is a generic subject for now because I think the solve would be too easy if I narrowed it down further. You'll possibly see that from time to time.

That said, this one should hopefully be a lot easier than that last round. Don't leave Mr. Hangman hangin' :grin:

Back