Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster - March 18th Countdown and Celebration!

oh right, but still won't help with get me Aurons final limit without the Besaid one :sad3:

Yeah that's true, but Valefor will probably be the first Dark Aeon you defeat :) and to be honest I rarely used Auron's final limit, Wakka's Attack Reels and Tidus' Blitz Ace are a lot better for maximum damage.

Yeah that's true, but Valefor will probably be the first Dark Aeon you defeat :) and to be honest I rarely used Auron's final limit, Wakka's Attack Reels and Tidus' Blitz Ace are a lot better for maximum damage.

Definately. The only limits I ever used were Tidus, Wakka, Yuna and aurons 2nd one.

Oh man! They've ruined the Cat Nip accessory (the one that deals 9999 when you're low on hp)! It now comes along with slow and berserk so there's no way to control said character, so it's basically useless. No more trigger happy 13x9999. These bosses in the Via Infinito are going to be so much more difficult. They were hard even with Cat Nip working properly.

I'm glad this came about. My kids birthdays are coming up, they're getting it for hteir ps vitas.

Oh man! They've ruined the Cat Nip accessory (the one that deals 9999 when you're low on hp)! It now comes along with slow and berserk so there's no way to control said character, so it's basically useless. No more trigger happy 13x9999. These bosses in the Via Infinito are going to be so much more difficult. They were hard even with Cat Nip working properly.

I never even knew such thign existed? What's the ability called? SOS 9999? They nerfed alot of other stuff too.

I never even knew such thign existed? What's the ability called? SOS 9999? They nerfed alot of other stuff too.

You get it after fighting the Dark Elemental (Kinoc) in the Via Infinito. It's just called SOS???? now, I can't remember what it was called in the initial version. Sucks though, with the way it is now you can't use it to combine the gunner's trigger happy which was one thing that made the end fights in the Via Infinito a little less impossible. I have Paragon and Trema left to fight so fingers crossed I can manage without it, but I don't have the slightest idea what strategy I'll use. Ah well, at least it's a good challenge :)

So this is the first time I have played and I know have the airship. After you enter Sin can you exit at any point to do the side quests? I want to finish up the story and then come back to doing all the side quests and such.

Also is there any certain thing I need to do to prepare? I have not grinded at all but yet I've only died twice through the game so my Grid is not very filled out and mediocre equipment. So should I grind and find equipment first or is it safe to enter?

So this is the first time I have played and I know have the airship. After you enter Sin can you exit at any point to do the side quests? I want to finish up the story and then come back to doing all the side quests and such.

Also is there any certain thing I need to do to prepare? I have not grinded at all but yet I've only died twice through the game so my Grid is not very filled out and mediocre equipment. So should I grind and find equipment first or is it safe to enter?

Yes you can go back and do sidequests as much as you want right up until you get to the final bosses. There's a save sphere before that and you can use it to return to the airship and travel round Spira. You could enter and see how you fare against the enemies, but the battles inside Sin are quite a lot harder, so if you have too tough a time you can always leave and grind some levels. There are the celestial weapons you can get, they involve a lot of minigames like chocobo racing, butterfly catching, blitzball, that kind of stuff but they're the best weapons in the game if you want to go for them. Best place to grind would probably be in Zanarkand or the Omega Ruins, though the enemies there are pretty difficult as well and if you can't beat the ones inside Sin you might struggle with those as well until you're more levelled.

Okay, so I'm playing Last Mission now and I've encountered a problem. In order to open the elevator I need to pass my turn a number of times. All the guides say that select and x passes your turn but it's not working for me at all. I have no idea what to do. Is anyone else playing Last Mission and knows how to pass the turn?

These mini games to get these sigil's just straight blow. I spent an entire day yesterday playing blitzball, today I got the cactuar game over with. Now for the last 2 hours I have been playing this stupid annoying ass butterfly catching game, I haven't even tried the lightning dodging yet. I love the game but it's dumb as hell to have to play mini games to actually make the celestial useful. I'm close to the point to where I'm gonna say fuck it and finish the game.

These mini games to get these sigil's just straight blow. I spent an entire day yesterday playing blitzball, today I got the cactuar game over with. Now for the last 2 hours I have been playing this stupid annoying ass butterfly catching game, I haven't even tried the lightning dodging yet. I love the game but it's dumb as hell to have to play mini games to actually make the celestial useful. I'm close to the point to where I'm gonna say fuck it and finish the game.

Yeah I just did the tutorial for blitzball before I do the first match. I mainly just want to get it over so I can continue the story since I'm still near the beginning of the game I think. I don't know how important the mini games are to the story so yeah ..

Yeah I just did the tutorial for blitzball before I do the first match. I mainly just want to get it over so I can continue the story since I'm still near the beginning of the game I think. I don't know how important the mini games are to the story so yeah ..

The mini games really don't mean much unless you want the celestial weapons. The game can be beaten smoothly without them for sure I just wanted to do the extra side quests because if I dont know I never will once I finish it. Now I have all but 2 weapons so I'm thinking of just beating the story now because I hate these damn butterflies and I dont wanna put in the time to beat all the dark aeons and pennance.

That is good to know. I lost the blitzball game anyways. Was so confused and the enemy team was too good.

The story is getting good though now that I know who Ject is. So I'm not too concerned about losing blitzball lol

I lost a ton of games of blitzball but got good at when I needed too. The story is great I'm excited for the ending myself now.

Also I finally won the stupid damn butterfly game!!!

Hello!
It's been ages since I've posted on here. That's because around the time of my last post, my PS3 that I've had for a few years just broke down and there was a delay in getting a new PS3.
So I am on my third play through of X! And I haven't tried the "new" features of X-2, but I've really enjoyed getting my abilities filled up. Forgot how satisfying that was.
Got some new games with my new PS3, but it's been the X/X-2 HD disc that's seen the most play!

Hello, it's us again!
Well I've finally made it to the Highbridge and things have clicked as this was the part I got stuck and up to when I first played FFX on the PS2.
My copy gave up the ghost and refused to work. I've managed to finish X-2 on the PS2 but not X. So everything that happens from here is new uncharted worlds for me.
So speak again in a few months then, lol!

Back