Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

It took me a good while, but I found a proper Seymour! Huzzah!!
1306913.jpg

1222885.jpg

<3 Awesome KH2 Riku.
1185923.jpg

Beautiful Ashe
1133509.jpg

Yuna has glasses, now?! o____o
1402213.jpg

Last edited:
Did you see the Rikku from page 20?

I don't think I could possible find a picture of it except for on my phone but my friends sister cosplayed as Ashe and it was soooo good that people knew it was Ashe even when she took the armor off.

Last edited:
Oh....god, the previous page is EPIC. I so nearly wet myself xDDDDDDDD

Super Triple-chin attack! Thats what it is!

And I don't care who you are, this is cute :D
mario-kids-cosplay.jpg

and about damn time i see some samus cosplay
samus_cosplay_098068758587.jpg

And some Master Cheif
halo1big.jpg

This guy's glare could kill a army of covenant.

That Samus cosplayer is like the genetic elite. xD She's Swedish and Japanese.
I really like her cosplay, even if it's surprisingly made primarily from cardboard.

Remember when I first started here, and I was all excited about a Refia costume I ordered on ebay? ;_;

This is how it turned out. Assholes.

Picture298.jpg

Fail, Jessica... FAIL...

i dont think there should be a weught rulE. thats nothing to do with casplay AND thats discrimination they judge on how well the cosplay is designed

i dont think there should be a weught rulE. thats nothing to do with casplay AND thats discrimination they judge on how well the cosplay is designed

Uh oh, looks like somebody is angry for being disqualified. Now lets stop and think rationally for a minute:

1. You shouldn't cosplay unless you can actually do justice to the character. Most game/animu characters are far from fat.

2. Cosplay costumes are usually revealing. Fat people are unsightly as it is, I wouldn't want to go to a con and see fat jiggling around everywhere.

3. Do you REALLY want to see this when you go to a con?
kairiandtifapz8.jpg

4. Unless a fat person is cosplaying as Edmond Honda, it is completely inappropriate for them to cosplay:
aivedvh0.jpg

I have to agree with you there, Ronin.. it's like seeing a girl cosplaying as Sailormoon, and said girl weighs 170pounds. X____O It's not right.

Back