Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

I have to agree that is the best Auron cosplay ever he is just so cool. He looks exactly like Auron!!!! He looks so cool with those glasses and sword of aurons and also the coat.

Oh God...this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever seen...

Demyx (or is it Roxas? I can't tell), L, and a handful of Naruto and Inuyasha characters get gangbanged by catgirls while some Naruto ninja runs around with roses.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER GO TO A COSPLAY CONVENTION! Dressed as a guy, I mean...

Good cosplays -

rikku16.jpg

rinoacosply4gp.png

rikku_hot_bikini.jpg

65-9998-4-t.jpg

And, this is something that can only be described as midgets in latex -

s640x480

The girl that did Paine was just awesome. She even had the red eyes. :D. The first Lulu cosplayer was pretty amazing too, but then the bad one... *shudders*

The guy with the afro always makes me laugh. XD I can't remember the characters name at the moment.

Revival. xD

Funny cosplay Amanda showed me xD

FinalFantasy5.jpg

aaand, really bad cosplay Amanda showed me. With no warning :ness:

feb04-01.jpg

TBH the most disgusting thing I've seen in this thread is how many rude comments people have made about the way people look :mokken: These are real people who love FF and are brave enough to express themselves whether or not they look exactly like the character. It's not someone's weight or the way their face looks that makes for a good or bad cosplayer, it's how much effort they put into the costume. Oh, and for the people who said you have to be Asian to be good at it--why? Most of the characters in the FF series don't even look Asian :confused:

REALLY good Squall

Squallcosplay.jpg

some GREAT Rikku cosplayers

rikku2.jpg

rikku2om2.jpg

EPIC Kadaj!

1151044568985ju0.jpg

not very GOOD but adorable...

tidus-yuna.jpg

great female Vincent

TatteredBlood_by_montyoum.jpg

and female Squall

Squall_33_by_montyoum.jpg

not posting any bad, since I think Mark's Garnet was scarring enough :8F:

You know what saddens me most about bad cosplay? is when they are smiling. I hate seeing how happy they are but despising they attempt to look like a character.
It makes me feel so mean to hate cosplays like the Garnet one up a few posts. Fun is a big part of cosplay though so I can accept some bad ones, I am not all about accuracy. (seriously though, that poor girl playing Garnet...poor girl)

Well...I'm a Fat, Ugly, North American...maybe I can dress up like that Orange Dog off of Final Fantasy 7, run around on all 4's, and call it Indians.

That said, @ least they dressed up some characters on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Final Fantasy 11 that don't walk on all fours or get killed like those evil mechanical pow-wow dancing monster birds in Final Fantasy 13.

Mind you war-paint really emanates hostile-ness, gee is there anything else to an indian?

O right there poor and walk around on all fours and must be killed.

At least Enix came up with that last part.

Anyway.

Or better yet, I'll be a pokemon and rule the inbred nation of POKY -MOM!

Good for cute asians.

Ahem.

View attachment 1122

Final Fantasy Cosplay Discuss

Hi guys in FFF, I'm sado from Miccostumes.com, and I'm new here, But I'm not new for Final Fantasy Cosplay and related Costumes. I think this is the only place in forum where i can discuss the contend about Final Fantasy Cosplay related things.
NFSmile.gif
Of course, not all people like cosplay especially Final Fantasy Cosplay cosplay, so if the content of this thread make you not really comfortable,please do not spam it
cryinganime.gif

In this thread, i will show many Final Fantasy Cosplay and naruto costumes from our site and also the photos from our customers and cosplay models , any guys who have cosplay Final Fantasy before ,please share your photos here, and also if there are some naruto photos you like, just show us in this thread
NFSmile.gif

Note :

Forum admin told me i may meet a double post issue here, so i can not update my thread right now, but i can only edit this first post. Just check some of my costumes below, maybe me and my friends are really suit for model, but i just wanna try to show some nice ff costumes :)

Final Fantasy Yazoo Cosplay costume

Final Fantasy VII Cloud Strife Cosplay costume

Last edited:
And secondly , plz dont mess up our lovely cloud when you cosplay like the guys below:

cloud and cid...................

i know there are some people wanna say they can do whatever they wanna do when they cosplay, but there is still a limit , right?

[Moved to FF Miscellaneous]

This is my friend cosplay photo from FF13 versus noctis~
sword weapon prop are all made by himself and his team~ they have their own facebook page and youtube too.

b60.jpg

b72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back