Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

Grand Lethal

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Songstress Refia:
Oh lord, never, ever buy a costume off of eBay. Make it yourself. You'll probably make a better one, and keep to the details. But your right ... that costume is slight phailure XD

Doaj

Baby, I'm a badfish.
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I think I'm going to have to second the fact that the black Yuna was incredibly hot.
Oooh, yeaah.

Rockman X

Over 9000
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I have to agree with you there, Ronin.. it's like seeing a girl cosplaying as Sailormoon, and said girl weighs 170pounds. X____O It's not right.
*nods*

There need to be two strict rules to cosplay:

1. No cosplaying if you're fat, unless you're cosplaying a sumo or other fat character

2. No cosplaying unless you can afford to buy/make a costume that does your character justice

the ugghh... bad
Pee stain is actually shooped, but it's still disturbing.

Moogles

Tauros and Probopass <3
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I shouldn't have looked at the Doug cosplay this close to my bedtime.

Creeeepy stuff right there. The Roger Klutz (I think that was his last name; it's been a long time since I've seen Doug) is especially disturbing.

Rockman X

Over 9000
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Who is the green guy next to Patti and above Porkchop supposed to be? Please do not tell me it's Skeeter. :O
It is xD

Skeeter looks like Frankenstein's monster and Doug looks like youtube Kefka with the kind of hairstyle a 5 year old black girl would have. Then again, the others aren't much better.

LostinMyhead

that one place...in that one house with that one i
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
xD from bad to good in the same person

Okay First, some good:

that tsunade is HAWT!

this just made me giggle since some of this pictures on in the forum <3

this picture makes me want to lock myself in my room and cry over my hideousness for about an hour or so xD

i like to look at it.

In my opinion it's not bad, the costume was rushed, I'd like to see him re-do it. He's a black cosplayer, they exist. Actually he's pretty well known at some conventions as "Blaxel".

this just shatters my entire universe. When I saw this...I felt...confused. not that it's horrible, it's just....furry...no plskthx

Secondly! Here's an example of bad to good in the same person, in two instances xD

._. she uh...looka like a man?

xD one friggen year later, anyone notice a diff?

and this is september 2007....

xD just no.

about a month later...she made and colored the wig btw.

thoughts anyone?
p..s i apologize if you can't see a pic or if it's too small or something...xD my only excuse is i had to redo this post because my computer froze and i was impatient.

vincent_91

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
why do some people do this lol when they obviously cant some of them are really good but others are just bad, really bad. on the video the 1st arieth, cloud, septhiroth, Lulu, rikku, Yuna X and Yuna X-2 and tidus were pretty good tho, so were the last few in FF8

Lady Mjrn

Viera of the Wood
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
That's an AWESOME Paine.O_O

This is me as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts.. X_o Don't know if it's a fail cosplay or a win cosplay, but yeah. I tried. :) This(and work) is why I've been away the last month or so.

I'm a sucker for Aerith/Sephiroth.*.*

Amano style!Rinoa. <3

Can Ariel count, since she was in KH?x.x

Last edited:

clean_queen

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Well, I don't want to spam with too many words or images since I'm just a newbie here, but I couldn't resist sharing my faveourite cosplay photos. They are unique, since they are done well and by people of a different ethnicity than the original characters (very few good American coplayers, you know?)