Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

Songstress Refia:
Oh lord, never, ever buy a costume off of eBay. Make it yourself. You'll probably make a better one, and keep to the details. But your right ... that costume is slight phailure XD

The good
link.jpg

Cosplay-13Sora.jpg

the ugghh... bad
bwaha.jpg

smooncosplay.jpg

the adorable

kawaii2.jpg

chibinijas.jpg

I think I'm going to have to second the fact that the black Yuna was incredibly hot.
Oooh, yeaah.

I have to agree with you there, Ronin.. it's like seeing a girl cosplaying as Sailormoon, and said girl weighs 170pounds. X____O It's not right.

*nods*

There need to be two strict rules to cosplay:

1. No cosplaying if you're fat, unless you're cosplaying a sumo or other fat character

2. No cosplaying unless you can afford to buy/make a costume that does your character justice

the ugghh... bad
bwaha.jpg

Pee stain is actually shooped, but it's still disturbing.

I shouldn't have looked at the Doug cosplay this close to my bedtime.

Creeeepy stuff right there. The Roger Klutz (I think that was his last name; it's been a long time since I've seen Doug) is especially disturbing.

Who is the green guy next to Patti and above Porkchop supposed to be? Please do not tell me it's Skeeter. :O

It is xD

Skeeter looks like Frankenstein's monster and Doug looks like youtube Kefka with the kind of hairstyle a 5 year old black girl would have. Then again, the others aren't much better.

xD from bad to good in the same person

Okay First, some good:
AFest013.jpg

that tsunade is HAWT!
cosplay.jpg

this just made me giggle since some of this pictures on in the forum <3
CosPlay-TifaLockhart3.png

this picture makes me want to lock myself in my room and cry over my hideousness for about an hour or so xD
gsword8fk9.png

i like to look at it.
afest003.jpg

In my opinion it's not bad, the costume was rushed, I'd like to see him re-do it. He's a black cosplayer, they exist. Actually he's pretty well known at some conventions as "Blaxel".
smercosplay.jpg

this just shatters my entire universe. When I saw this...I felt...confused. not that it's horrible, it's just....furry...no plskthx

Secondly! Here's an example of bad to good in the same person, in two instances xD
bb4e.jpg

._. she uh...looka like a man?
yuna1.jpg

xD one friggen year later, anyone notice a diff?
yuna5.jpg

yuna8.jpg

yuna12.jpg

yuna13.jpg

and this is september 2007....
IMG_2410.jpg

xD just no.
lightning.jpg

about a month later...she made and colored the wig btw.
RinHoshina_sample_improv_by_BlackTo.jpg

Lightning_cosplay_full_by_RinHoshin.jpg

rinoa99.jpg

rinoa998.jpg

thoughts anyone?
p..s i apologize if you can't see a pic or if it's too small or something...xD my only excuse is i had to redo this post because my computer froze and i was impatient.

why do some people do this lol when they obviously cant some of them are really good but others are just bad, really bad. on the video the 1st arieth, cloud, septhiroth, Lulu, rikku, Yuna X and Yuna X-2 and tidus were pretty good tho, so were the last few in FF8

That's an AWESOME Paine.O_O

Picture310.jpg

This is me as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts.. X_o Don't know if it's a fail cosplay or a win cosplay, but yeah. I tried. :) This(and work) is why I've been away the last month or so.

1447944.jpg

1353105.jpg

1433563.jpg

I'm a sucker for Aerith/Sephiroth.*.*

456088.jpg

Amano style!Rinoa. <3

1253897.jpg

Can Ariel count, since she was in KH?x.x

Last edited:
Well, I don't want to spam with too many words or images since I'm just a newbie here, but I couldn't resist sharing my faveourite cosplay photos. They are unique, since they are done well and by people of a different ethnicity than the original characters (very few good American coplayers, you know?)

Vincent_Valentine_____pose_2_by_RedDeath1888.jpg

DoC__Vincent_V__by_nemurutenshi_yue.jpg

This gives new meaning to putting no effort into your costume

gundam2.jpg

uhh...

CRW_9934-01.jpg

Right...

f28_dbz.jpg

Team Rocket!

pokecosplay.jpg

pokemon.jpg

Goku!