Film Friends Forever - Discussion, Movie Suggestions! (Discord Only)

For my next suggestion I suggest Snakes on a Plane!

If we can keep the series going, I'd like to suggest Final Destination 3!

If we want to mix things up, I'll agree with Scream from the Discord convo :).

If we can keep the series going, I'd like to suggest Final Destination 3!

If we want to mix things up, I'll agree with Scream from the Discord convo :).

Cool, nice I'll add you to the bottom of the list. I mean this extremely politely, but I will say that I'd like you to suggest the one you want most of all - if someone wants to watch Scream, they'll suggest it. :D

That goes for every suggestion really.

Cool, nice I'll add you to the bottom of the list. I mean this extremely politely, but I will say that I'd like you to suggest the one you want most of all - if someone wants to watch Scream, they'll suggest it. :D

That goes for every suggestion really.

Thanks Mcgee :). I'm always told I need to stop considering others too much in my decision making lol. I'll go for Final Destination 3...might as well throw in 4 and 5 to complete it all but obviously it'll be a while before we get there :').

One for the back of the pile if others are interested in it.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

Quite a unique film for sure. A comedy which is a very weird and loose adaptation of Homer’s Odyssey (I mean it is barely recognizable but it contains symbolism and multiple parallels). It is set in the 1930s deep south and is a difficult film to define. Been a while since I last saw it.

One for the back of the pile if others are interested in it.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

Quite a unique film for sure. A comedy which is a very weird and loose adaptation of Homer’s Odyssey (I mean it is barely recognizable but it contains symbolism and multiple parallels). It is set in the 1930s deep south and is a difficult film to define. Been a while since I last saw it.

Certainly! It's added to the pile - whether others are interested or not! :D It's a great choice, no lie - one of those classic films you just gotta love!

Makes me wonder if I should add one of the two Ulysses adaptions into the mix!

Following on from a discussion with Sprout ; I'mma suggest we watch.. SCREAM!

I've been keen on watching Scream for the longest time!

This is at the back of the queue, however, as Sneks on a plain is my suggestion!

Make sure you get more of your suggestions in!

Hey guys this might be a curveball for some of you, but id highly suggest this movie.
2 small things which might not make this appeal to some:

1 its anime
2 it's pretty old (1981)

Ashita no Joe 2 (movie)

it's the 1st movie despite having a 2 in it because it's based on the 1st season.
So I u want a bit of back story goes watch season 1 the original from 1970!!!

I have worked several years in a Record label shop that sold tons of films as well, I built quite a collection of movies.
But despite (some might prefer) it being an anime, the story is rather deep. It's one of the best stories I've watched.
Though to get the full picture id recommend watching the original series from 1970 (alone obv as its quite long)

Drunken teachers fell from grace from boose and regain their honor.
Thug teenager whos a streetfighter with great aptitude for fighting
Rival pro boxer who got jailed makes for the perfect nemesis.

It has a lot going for it!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=456 Link to the original series
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3476 Link to the movie

P.s. for any anime fans like me! this is a must, a cultural masterpiece often forgotten, influenced a ton of other anime.
Stop watching boruto,one-piece, black clover! watch this one the original from 1970 1st. u wont regret it!

We've done Dinosaurs and Snakes thus far. Let's go full circle and go with Spiders! I suggest Eight Legged Freaks!

Nick Cage's The Rock, or if we want to switch it up some National Treasure. Honestly though would prefer The Rock first and throw up National Treasure later followed by the second one. And only throwing these up since Greeny threw up the entire Final Destination all at once.

Back