Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So what's your favorite minion?! Do you have a few or one particular one that you can't seem to get enough of? Feel free to provide a screenshot in-game.

List of minions: http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Minions

For now my absolute favorite is the Wind-up Odin:
Wind-up_odin_icon1.png

I like that he has an attack move. It's so cute.

Oh dear, I have a few...

I think my favourite is... Baby Raptor.
Baby_raptor1.png

Bite-sized_pudding1.png
And... This little man... Bite-Sized Pudding - he's so angry. I love it.

Coeurl_kitten_icon2.png
It's this little guy for being so sickeningly cute, I love him.

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you guys on the FC , but my favourite is...*drum roll*

Wide-eyed_fawn1.png
The Wide-Eyed Fawn!!! ♥

Shocker amirite! :wacky:

Although you can't officially name them, I called my little fellah Cordi!

hLnwRVl.jpg

I have quite a few that I really like.

Enkidu(my newest one)
Plush Cushion
Wind-Up Succubus
Wind-Up Tonberry
Mandragora Queen
Kidragora
Littlefoot

That's all for me currently.

I like the Nana Bear (the Fat Cat is really cute too, but I don't have one:cry: so it doesn't count)

Midgardsomr

I'd like non-windup versions of the Odin & Succubus minions, but will never have that for whatever silly reasons.

The Owlet is obviously the best minion.

I'm still hoping a Panda or Gaelkitten drops for me. I have horrible luck though ;_;

The baby malboro right now! Cute as hell but those sick burps really aren't the nicest. Once I sub back up, I'm sure I'll find a new favourite though. It keeps changing :s.

My favourite minion is without a doubt the lesser panda. The FC drove me crazy about it and said I had some serious luck on my side. I was extremely lucky, however. I remember running the Aery maybe the fourth time and it dropped for me. I rolled higher than everyone else did. The thing is just so cute and I love it when it crawls on my character's back. I think Rosa drove me crazy about it at first, then Mits, then some other people. Ha-ha, I felt like an actual special snowflake in the fc. Not anymore though, last time I played, Rosa bought herself one with about 2 million gil, that crazy woman, lol. It may also be said that I do seriously have luck on my side because I did get an owlet on my second or third run of Fractal Continuum. I have however never seen ugly duckling drop from Nevereap once, and I played that more than 40 times, probably.

I have not got a solid favourite.

I'm currently loving Gestahl. I've always loved the joke that Emperor Gestahl's sprite looks like a dog or a bunny, so creating a minion to pay homage to this joke is an incredible thing. :D

Recently I have also been using Enkidu and Midgardsormr (the latter for story reasons, he’s amazing – I was not expecting this).

Additionally, due to my interest in dinosaurs I do occasionally let out my baby raptor and brachiosaur....

Guys! I now have my Desktop Triceratops as an in-game minion!

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220129163452.jpg

For context, here is my Desktop Triceratops:
20200908_203420.jpg

So I encountered a minion called Trike in the marketboard for about 10k Gil and snapped it up, and now my best pal can follow me around in a virtual space as well as my desk space.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220129163446.jpg
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220129163407.jpg

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220129163540.jpg

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220129164129.jpg

Being serious though, I thought the in-game description was pretty cool too. A very obvious reference to the poisoned triceratops scene in Jurassic Park!

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online_20220128234721.jpg

Back