Cover Duhemsounds Final Fantasy covers

Thanks to both of you for your nice words :)

I've tried to keep and improve the emotional side of this track while inserting some creative additional elements. As you say the transiting is a kind of bridge between an emotional part and the end with more sadness due to the scale's change

How soothing.

This is absolutely stunning, you must put a ton of work nto all this. How long did this one take you?

Last edited:
I agree with Kira.

This is another great cover!

This track always meant a great deal to me back in the day. I found it sad but enchanting at the same time as I wandered through a beautiful, yet dying planet.

I really like your version of it. Thanks for doing this one!

Congratulations on the second anniversary! Very eerie sound this one's got. Lovely!

Oh wow, admittedly I hadn't really noticed this thread before today but I've been listening to a few of these this morning. Very nice job!! o:

Thanks for the update!
You have a lot going on, which is great to see. :D

I love your new cover of Awakening. Terra is one of my favourite characters largely due to this theme and you do it justice!

@Duhemsounds Thanks for the update! I forgot to post last time but I seriously enjoyed listening to Awakening, so so so much! It's currently playing now actually. The melancholy really tugs at the heartstrings.

Slam Shuffle is also really good. Keep up the awesome work!

Hello :)

I've created a new Spotify playlist Final Fantasy Emblematic Themes including 20 very famous tracks.
There are both originals and covers from many talented artists =3

Catch also my Final Fantasy VII Selection if you want to listen a few beautiful tracks from this FF :

Great playlists there. :)

A lovely mix of official remixes, fan covers/mixes (some of them I've heard before but not for a long time, others I've never heard before), and also your own covers.

Hello

I've made you waiting for it, here is my cover of the very emblematic To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X

Hope you will like it =3

Last edited:
I love that tune! 'To Zanarkand' is one of the greats of FF piano pieces, and you did a grand job!
The tone and the emotion is just perfect!

Thanks for this. :argor:

I really love FFV's soundtrack and this is one of the iconic pieces from that game. You certainly captured the bittersweet sense of nostalgia in this version. :)

Back