Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
DML Logo PNG.png

Happy Birthweek everyone! As I'm sure many of you are already aware, Kefka just released his SECOND Mad Libs book today! And, same as last year, FFF got first look at some of the pages inside!
So how about we fill out some pages for some good laughs!?

DML Book Large2021.png

Da Rules & How it works
Each round I'll post a numbered list of words that we all will collectively fill out.
When the list is up it's up to you guys to help fill in the blanks in numerical order.
One person will fill out the first word on the list, followed up with the next person who will fill out the next corresponding word, so on and so forth.
You may post again after another member has gone after you or after the round has ended.
The round ends when there are no more words to fill out.
Try and slip in as many Final Fantasy related words as possible!
Any username spots can be your own or someone else!
Feel free to ask any questions within this thread, or via PM to me!

~

Noun: A person, place or thing.
ex. Director, Bus Stop, Apple

Plural Noun: Multiple things instead of just one.
ex. Directors, Bus Stops, Apples

Proper Noun: A noun that identifies a single entity and is used to refer to that entity.
ex. Bobby Corwen, Midgar, Sony

Adjective: Describes a noun.
ex. Tipsy, Empty, Red

Verb: Action words.
ex. Jump, Kick, Attack, Heal

Adverb: Describes the action.
ex. Painfully, Intensely, Honestly

[Completed Mad Libs]

Round 1

FFForgotten Night
Have you ever wondered about what Linnaete gets up to when she's really drunk? Well, the night usually starts off with 6 shots of Tranquiliser, followed up with a tall glass of Behemoth liquor. Putting on her finest Puerile Bra, Linnaete meets up with Paddy McGee and makes their way downtown to the Matoya's Cave night club. They’ll start off by flirting with their usual Enormous bartender, Rey, and then make their way to the dance floor after a few more shots of King Tonberry Juice. After Chasing on people for another hour they’ll make their way out to the club across the street called The Hungry Don Corneo where they’ll meet up with their other good friend Miko (whom usually always ends up making out with a Hypello by the end of the night.) The details usually start getting Roomy when Linnaete finishes off her 7th shot of Ultros milk as she starts spouting off Gangly Bitcoin novel dialogue. There’s vague memories of Crying in a fountain and Telling off in a taxi, but by the end of the night she always ends up safe and Enormous in bed... just to repeat it all the next day.​

Round 2
FFFan Fiction
I wasn’t expecting to read a Teen action-adventure, young adult fantasy, teenage paranormal, harem romance fan fiction involving Fusoya and Soulcorruptor, but I felt absolutely Twirling Slimy about it! The Tiny tension between both Fusoya and Soulcorruptor had me Soft and Squishy. Who knew there were so many uses for Tentacles in such a Massive LitRPG scene? 5 Million shades of Cats has nothing on this Cantankerous fan fiction, “The Voracious Centaur,” and I can’t wait for the next book, “The Secret of Fighter’s Fluffy Chair.”​

Round 3
Final Fantasy Forums School Letter Home
Dear shivas,
Your child, Six, has been suspended from school today for once again Daydreaming and throwing Notebooks at her fellow classmate, Linnaete. Because of this gargantuan situation, Linnaete’s parents have also been called, as their child was also involved with throwing girls, as well as conducting inappropriate Titanic behavior with a Hippopotamus while at lunch. We encourage you to speak to your child about proper Incorrigible behavior as well as good Disheveled decision making skills. Please be aware that next week is also your child’s turn to take care of the class pet Moogle Ilyena and will be provided with both food and Satyrs for the duration of its stay.

Thank you for your time and understanding,
FFF Staff Member,
Mitsuki.​

Round 4
The FFFantastic Gender Reveal

It was a real Enormous surprise when we got the pregnancy announcements for Queen Brahne and Sly. Truth be told, with the Chain-smoking while drinking and gambling, and the excessive collecting of Fingers, you’d think Queen Brahne would have left the marriage by now. I’m not sure what they were thinking when they fired off the Dwarfs off into the sky, but setting fire to thousands of Tongues probably wasn’t it. And, as if the situation couldn't have been any more Long, the Mauve smoke from the gender reveal caused a panic among the endangered baby Tonberries, sending them off in a panic and over a Coca cola! Hopefully next time they’ll just adopt a Gorgon instead.​

Round 5
FFFinding the Imposter Among Us
Honestly, Paddy McGee seems Incredulous and sus to me. I saw him juggling Marbles in Electrical and playing with his Knife in Communications. Plus, when Dionysos showed up Alluring and dead on that last round I could have swore I saw Paddy McGee’s shadow behind that pile of Nymphs! I’m also throwing sus in Miko’s direction, as she was Hopping and goofing off with Lord Golbez in Medbay despite Harlequin’s body laying dead just a few feet away. I’d be Sus of Lord Golbez too if he hadn’t died of a Candlestick to the Bottom the previous round, which seems fitting since Harlequin died similarly but with a Whip to the Bum instead. But if I have to vote, my vote is on Jake, but I’ll probably kill him with a Banana next round if he gets away anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
1. Member Username: Linnaete
2. Number: 6
3. Consumable FF Item: Tranquiliser

8. FF Location: Matoya's Cave

9. Adjective: Enormous

12. Verb(-ing): chasing

18. Number(-th): 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back