Birthweek Dancing Mad Libs! [2022]

• 27. Username: Espur
  • 28. Noun: Town

33.Color = Crimson
"Rosso the Crimson... but obviously it is for her blood bath specialty )
34.Adjective=spiky
(Spiky head )
"hope this time it is right."

Dionysos' username has already been used, and ghosts is plural. I've made adjustments on my end (Noun --> Plural Noun) and replaced the username based on Discord's input (Dionysos -->Greenyxi) and will have the new set of words up soon.

In the meantime please make sure that your words are correct - I've included a simple guide in the very first post of this thread if you have any questions. Also make sure to check the second post, as after I've 'liked' everyone's posts in this thread I update the list accordingly. If you see someone's username already listed in the word list then choose another username or let someone else answer please!

Reactions: Six
Round 2
UnFFForgettable Birthday Party
It was an Alluring day when we gathered for FFF’s Precious birthday party! The Feisty invitations were designed by Dionysos, and the Purple cake was hand-made with Tomatoes by Verena himself. Sly was in charge of the Extreme tunes, and the decorations were made by Miko after staying up all night Hastily putting them together, gluing Airships onto Battle Cruisers carefully and Drunkenly. The first gift to be opened was a Priest wrapped in Taco wrapping paper, specially gifted from Lord Golbez. Paddy McGee forgot to bring a gift, but did manage to spike the Ouzo with Donkeys when no one was looking. Galadin was crying hard and Gently in the background while Linnaete tried to Rapidly put out a fire with Cheese. How Espurr set the forum’s Town on fire with a Vial is anyone’s guess, but Ayumi Hamasaki didn’t appreciate it since the fire turned his Fish a Flappy shade of Crimson.

Despite the Spiky beginning, and Abstract Debauchery puking on Dane Wale’s Porpoises, the evening went Cantankerously well. Mr. Goober got a new Satyr that he was asking for, and Greenyxi only made out with one person cosplaying as Reno this time. But, maybe next year we’ll have less fire and more Ghosts to liven up the party!​
We're just glad no sheep were present this time.

New round of words are up!
Round 3
The FFFierce Trial: Username Vs Username
  1. Username​
  2. Username​
  3. Adjective​
  4. Username​
  5. Username​
  6. Plural Noun​
  7. Adjective​
  8. FF Creature (plural)​
  9. Plural Noun​