Status
Not open for further replies.

The Freeshooter

No. II Xigbar
Gil
The date of the erthquke in Jap. occured on the date 3/10/11
9/11 occured well on 9/11/01
The end of the world is speculated to happen on 12/21/12

I was thinking about the dates when the scariest thought occured...

3/10/11
+9/11/01

I'm not sure if it's a warning or just coincidence but it damn near scared the shit out of me!

What do YOU THINK?

Why are those two disasters any more significant than any other disaster that's happened ever?

Japan happened on the 11th. It is a lie

The end of the world is not 12/21/12. Thats when the ancient aliens come back.

We have been over due for a polar shift for a long time.
I watch a load of science and history crap, so I'm not freaked.
I think the series of events will cause some destruction but I doubt the world will end.

Ah i find people believe what they want no matter what.
Personaly I think the world will end at some point but im uncaring of when.
Theres no point in stressing over what one cannot change.
People tend to see relations in things thet may or may not be true...so tell me how would one stop an earthquake or a tsunami?

The world is not going to end in 2012. The only thing thats going to happen in 2012 is all planets lineing up in a straight line. and earth moving closer to the center of the milky way. this is not suppose to affect earth in any way.

Oh lordy lordy the end is Neigh...

Shut up -.- The world wont end in 2012 if you End of world morons would think a min whats in the bible....oh yeah NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHEN IT ENDS!

Though im not much for religion

All these stupid predictions are spun all over and it pisses me off big time when someone brings them up

1.The Earthquakes are something that happens Everywhere hell theres a small one that happens every freaking day blaming this on some doomsday prediction is moronic and small minded!

2.My belief right now is that the Moon is coming closer which could have caused the quake to happen because when the moon moves closer the pressure affects the Earths Tecktonic((sp)) Plate movement increasing the rate of Earthquakes

3.on March 19th stay in your home Sharpshooter I dont wanna see a thread saying HOLY SHIT the moon is gonna hit us O_O! when it looks closer than it should

4.If it ends it ends we die and the universe moves on humans are just a stepping stone on the Universal path

Ive said what Ive wanted Infract me or w/e for saying alot of flamy things I just get sick and bloody tired of seeing this kind of shit on every forum -.-

DAMN, someone hasn't been a good boy, I told you, I don't believe it's a warning, It's fuckin coincidence nothing else, I just wanted opinions so don't go mocking me or you'll regret it.

Btw, The name's Freeshooter, Sharpshooter is the name of my weapons, so fail.

I'm having trouble believing you're 21 too. :hmmm:
Most people I know in their twenties wouldn't reply in such a predictable manner.
Or at the very least, use sarcasim and not empty threats.

Ive said what Ive wanted Infract me or w/e for saying alot of flamy things I just get sick and bloody tired of seeing this kind of shit on every forum -.-

Nobody's making you read the posts/reply to said posts/stay here if you don't like it.

I'm having trouble believing you're 21 too. :hmmm:
Most people I know in their twenties wouldn't reply in such a predictable manner.
Or at the very least, use sarcasim and not empty threats.

You do realize I have Multiple personalities, and they weren't born on the same day I was 13 when I was diagnosed making him 7 years old... Please try to remember that in the future.

Anyway I would love to sit around aimlessly waiting for my impending doom but I have a life so when I die I die end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back