Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mere coincidence nothing else.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I don't believe in this shit!

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You picked 2 disasters, 1 Natural and 1 man made. simply put therese alot more than those 2 things that you have mentioned, you haven't taken into account.

July 7 London Bombing
Hurricane Katrina
The recent floods in Australia

Its just 2 dates just as 21/12/2012 is another date. its a merely luck and/or a coincidence that these things happen.

Calm down, calm down, CALM DOWN.

The world is not going to end on this date or that date. I know what you're thinking - it's alright for an eleven out of ten, immortal kind of guy like me to say, but what about the rest of us mere mortals?

Well, let me tell you why it's not going to happen. It's because precognition does not exist. Statistical analysis of the Universe does not exist. Time is a concept formulated not by the Universe, but by humankind. In real terms, time does not exist. Only space exists, and the variants therein. Everybody knows that within space, within the extremities that is, even the concept of 'time' becomes warped so that time as we know it, and time as we have described it, is distended to the point that we no longer recognise it.

Now, precognition. It's the biggest load of lunacy ever. There is no great plan for the Universe. Events are not set out. Nobody can calculate, predict, formulate or determine, by any means, the direction in which all the millions of grains of sand will disperse when they are shaken away by the ebb of the tide. I know that folk like to reassure themselves with their fortune telling, and to console themselves with ideas that somewhere, deep down, the Universe means something. But take it from an eleven out of ten, almost immortal kind of guy, there is no plan. There may be a god, but any god has so far exhibited no sign that we are anything other than a warped experiment left to our own devices. Which again, supports the idea that there is no plan.

THERE IS NO PLAN.

Calm down, calm down, CALM DOWN.

Why are you basing your calculations off of the year 2000? :gasp:

This is the worst part of it.

Really you're looking for 4012 or use the date when the Eqyptian calendar started another 4000 (roughly) years before that, making it 12012.

Or you know. It's a load of rubbish >_>

So yeah. I don't even think it's a coincidence. I think you added wrong. :mokken:

Hmmm music videos as proof the world is going to end.

Thom Yorke must have heard that the world will end in 2012.

This always annoys me. Those dates are irrelevant - dates are a man-made way of tracking time. It's stupid to think that "clues" are in dates; as though the World will decide to end and fit in with our time-keeping skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back