Birthweek 2016 - FFF Member Awards Voting - Friendliest Member

iSmiff

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Divinus Smifficus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Welcome to the Birthweek 2016 official polls!
Polls close in a week. (subject to change)

The nominees are: Lord Sesshomaru Dionysos Mitsuki Six Paddy McGee Galadín iSmiff RFair

Six well greens isn't on this one like the last one for welcoming people, so you get this one Kira.

I'm sure we're all friendly in our own unique way. But Dan shines for me, eternally.

RFair! She's always there with an upbeat and enthusiastic "Hello!" whenever I log on to Eorzea Land. Kat will help you out however she can and is sure to have a kind word to say. Never lose your smile chickadee!

Well everyone on that list is friendly, haha. Though I don't think I've ever seen Katie here o:

Think my vote will go to... Six. I suppose!

Yeah I'm going to say Katie because she's very warm and friendly to whoever she's speaking to. :D

I agree with Tom. Rosa is extremely friendly even when she's in a bad mood. Playing with her seems to make her better always. But out of respect for my nomination and because Dan is an active member and I know him a lot more, he gets my vote just like every other year. I don't think I've ever seen him mad over the course of talking to him. We need to get some uc4 in, friend!

I'm sure we're all friendly in our own unique way.

I am not nice in any way shape or form :mokken:

I voted for you thought Mitsuki, you smother people with your niceness that it kills us sometimes!

it's extremely difficult to pick one! everyone is extremely friendly ;___; I'll go with katie this time, she's so much fun to be around with and is always cheerful!

I picked Dan! He has never killed me and protects me from cows from afar. Also, his ability to turn the most evil of monsters into killing targets is fun for everyone :lew:. In all seriousness, a really selfless person with no hatred or negativity shown. Except for fear of cows.

Back