Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Here are the entries! Thanks to those who participated and made it memorable. Some creative ideas too. It was fun! :)

1)
xoG6Tq3.png

2)
KzOGXcR.png

3)
50TrRrp.png

4)
x0Qghco.png

5)
ls7g2yI.png

6)
xfen7CO.png

7)
YiaNOtZ.png

8)
80frmIx.png

I instantly narrowed it down to Emer or Harly (gee, I wonder why?). The challenge was deciding which of the two would get my vote.

Sorry, Emer, but I've gone for Harly (#6) in the end, because of a combination of: those goofy Godbert Manderville glasses, the selfie screen and the fact that his character is hardcore enough to strip in what is presumably Coerthas Western Highlands(?).

But having said that, Emerson's wooden sandals are amazing. I would love a pair of those.

I went for 2, 'cause of the random little deer thing bobbing about in the sea behind her, when she's trying to be all secsi lmao.

After quite a bit of consideration I voted for Linnaete Mellemme. I really liked the location and the poses. :lew:

I really like this competition we should do more themed screenshots.

Voting for Ellia Lombardia. The pose of the first picture is pure win and the expression in the last is so pretty. I also like how the location is different in each one!

It was between Linnaete and Harly. xD Honorable mention to Salvae - exact reasons that Greeny said. That fawn is always with her, even during bikini shots. o.o

Voting for Linnaete because well...effort on my part. She made me go through a 24-man raid (twice) just to take these shots. Talk about exclusive shots. Hilarious times too. Same with Harly. That twerk, hot damn.

Went for Linnaete (#3) as well.

I think the shots are gorgeous, plus I think it's a really nicely made character in general. The poses are hilarious as well. Very nice.

Shoutout to Harly. :lew:

I actually went ahead and took some shots yesterday too (not bikini ones) it's actually a blast to make these collages!

Nice work on that!

I liked all of them and some of the pictures made me laugh.

I voted for Miss Linnaette Mellemme. These are some artistic screenshots in a location I can't quite figure out. The poses also really help to bring out the playful personality of the model. She also carries a book with her, suggesting that she reads and possesses some intelligence and is therefore the perfect beach companion.

When looking at Linnaette's smile, however, I fear for the safety of Miss Wynona Niruton... Is there perhaps a sinister reason that Wynona didn't enter this year, despite the competition banner implying that we'd get some saucy shots of our delicious diminutive damsel?

Voting will close tomorrow, guys. It's a tie between Linnaete and Harly, so if we can get more votes in, let's do so quickly! =P

Well I finally decided my vote! I really like most of them, I also really like mine, but voting for mine would just be very bad sportsmanship. As much as I like Olivia's I am not certain why she has her book out while trying to be sexy, lmao, I think that just ruins the mood for me. Hide your book next time! However, I am going to go with Gal because I think the minion in the background is random but also funny! Most notably in her last shot where the minion is just looking away lmao, xD Great place to pose as well.

PS: My character still has the best figure out of all of them :britt:

I voted 7 but nearly voted 2. No idea who either of those are.. Or anyone aside from Mits actually.

While all the screenshots were awesome and everyone did such a great job, I had to vote for Tom =) Da ass tho lol need I say more =) and the fact that every time I see a guy in a speedo it makes me giggle a little on the inside =) GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

I thought I finalized this but I guess I completely forgot. Oops.

Congrats to Harlequin for winning this year's bikini contest! Great job posing, man.

Special mention to Galadín for 2nd place and .Fleur at 3rd place. Prizes will be distributed soon!

Prizes:
1st place: 50,000 Gil in-game + 5 BWP + 300 Gil
2nd place: 30,000 Gil in-game + 3 BWP + 100 Gil
3rd place: 20,000 Gil in-game + 2 BWP + 50 Gil
All participants (including winners): 1 BWP + 25 Gil

Thank you all so much for participating and voting. Appreciate it!

Back