Best Tantalus member

Sharkman

Master Of Cunning
Gil
From Blank,Marcus,Cinna,Baku, and them two other dudes with claw thingies for hands?
I nominate blank, he owns zidane ^.^

I nominate blank, he owns zidane ^.^[/quote]

hmm dont really agree with that.lol

probadly baku i liked his laugh

Blank :lol: because he was more developed than all of them XD

unless we're allowed to pick Zidane? if we are i pick him.

Blank every time ^^ i would have prefered it if he was the main character rather than Zidane.

Baku was hilarious, loved his 'bwahahaha!' outbursts, and his constantly getting Dr Tot's name wrong amongst other things XD

Definitely Zidane. Apart from Blank and Baku, he was the only one that stood out from them.

and his constantly getting Dr Tot's name wrong amongst other things XD

I found that oddly hysterical. Even after all these years I'll still chuckle at it. XD

I don't really think that the others can contend with Baku. He's just so... great.

Even if he does look like a pig. >.>

Blank, hands down. Sacrificed himself in the Enchanted/Petrified for the first part of the game so that the rest of the party could have the world map and continue to fight on. Plus his bandana; awesome.

I loved Blank too. You've gotta say that he was the true member of Tantalus. He gave himself in the Evil Forest for Zidane, and he has that cool headband thing to boot :)

Marcus was kinda cool. Especially when he joins your team later on in the game

Definitely Blank for me. I started liking him when he was on that stage play with what's-her-face. And of course, it sadden me when he was turned into stone. Poor Blank. But yeah, I like him out of all the group. Baku kinda annoyed me.

EDIT: Ah shoot, was it even Blank who acted out in the stage play? Or Marcus? I don't remember anymore. Anyway, I still like Blank though. :P

Last edited:
hmm tough one but i have to say blank my second would be marcus because they are both just sooooo coool

i liked blank best cause when he joins you against plain brain he has iron sword and deals 150 damage ^_^

It's a tie between Marcus and Blank for me. You got to play as Marcus for a while which made me like him, and Blank made the ultimate sacrifice to save the others. And he has a belt over his eyes.

Back