Any bands bring Final Fantasy to mind?

knite778

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
For me personally, whenever i'm listening to Opeth or the Deftones my head always gravitates towards the many worlds and locales of FF.

either the melodic, string-driven epicness of Scandinavia or the more ethereal sound of American acts such as Deftones or A Perfect Circle bring me back to this series...and subsequently make for fitting level-grinding background tunes! :awesome:

any bands do this for you guys?

My Chemical Romance but it was long before Gerard Way sang for Advent Children Complete, their song Ghost of You is a mirror to Aeriths
death scene
and Clouds reaction too it and even how it all played out; and it even matches what he goes through in Advent Children with the line, "I can't always just forget her, But she could try" and "At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies, She dies" :ahmed:

I love that song! i was worried i'd get a one word reply by some random dude but that was awesome i totally see what you're saying.
Nice reply! :)

Most of A Skylit Drive's first album, "Wires...and the Concept of Breathing" does for me...mainly because most of the song names and lyrics are taken from/inspired by Final Fantasy :lew: Worth a look see; one of my favorite bands.

When I was playing Finaru Fantaji Faibu, I thought to myself, "What is worse than this shit?".

Nickelback.

Haha, yup, but they're still awesome. I particular like, "Vamo Alla Flamenco".

I agree, my favourite also. Though I particularly dislike the synthetic strings in it, they could have at least just chosen to play normal keyboards instead, but no, we need the strings.

Most of A Skylit Drive's first album, "Wires...and the Concept of Breathing" does for me...mainly because most of the song names and lyrics are taken from/inspired by Final Fantasy :lew: Worth a look see; one of my favorite bands.

I had a feeling you were going to mention ASD and that specific album. :lew:

And :hmmm:, I don't know what bands remind me of final fantasy, but I guess I could say Gackt :wacky: Seeing as how Gackt is a fan of FF and such. But yeah, that's all I got.

Let's see...
The Leet Street Boys always bring me to the mind of Final Fantasy (Since, they do sing about it), Damien Rice, The GazettE, Gackt (Besides the DoC tracks). Just to name a few. I may think of some more later.

Edit: I agree with Tori! MCR def. brings me in the mind of Final Fantasy, as well as the band Kamelot, particularly their song, "When the Lights are Down (Which I did a FFVII:AC Amv for).

Every time I listen to Owl City I think of Final Fantasy. Mainly FFX.

Their lyrics and tranquil music just makes me think of the beautiful scenery of final fantasy. The lyrics relate to a lot of the relationships within the series in my opinion as well.

I'm not just thinking about the song Fireflies that many people assume is based on FFX (which it isn't), I'm thinking about all of their music. <3

Back