Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
REMOVING LINK - Merc did it as well, so going to go ahead.

If you could get your hands on this kid, what exactly would you do?

Honestly, what sick world do we live in for a little cat like to get the crap kicked out of him. How low do you have to be, and what will this kid do next be a wife beater until one day making the mistake of going to far?

It would be hard to say what I would do to this kid.. I'm a very passive person until it comes to hurting someone I respect or love, or hurting animals that are defenseless.

This kid should get rehab plus like 2 years in jail to serve the purpose.. but it won't happen.

Last edited:
It's absoluetly ridiculous. I dont understand how people can hurt other living things like that. It's sick and disgusting and someone should humiliate him and cause him pain, see how he likes it. There's just no excuse at all, it makes me feel sick

Not watching the video, I'd rather not be depressed any more than I am today -_-

I really hate to see this, even though I'm not a huge fan of cats. I don't think the cat can really be psychologically damaged... but maybe so. I can't really define the ethicality in my mind from the animal's standpoint... but I know it's just wrong from the human perspective. Why would you even want to do that? I dunno. It just doesn't sit well with me at all.

This is terrible....how can this kid continue to live? Really, I would put the kid through everything the cat had to go through and I know I would have to make it a lot worse to make sure that the kid suffers as much as the cat did. -.-;; Humans....they disgust me...and yes the cat can be psychologically damaged. It is possible that the cat will be a lot more careful around humans. Meaning he won't allow people to get near him as much and such I know he'll surely lose it's cuddlyness and such, but hopefully over time he'll get over it. =/

~Tifa~

Last edited:
If you could get your hands on this kid, what exactly would you do?

Honestly, what sick world do we live in for a little cat like to get the crap kicked out of him. How low do you have to be, and what will this kid do next be a wife beater until one day making the mistake of going to far?

It would be hard to say what I would do to this kid.. I'm a very passive person until it comes to hurting someone I respect or love, or hurting animals that are defenseless.

This kid should get rehab plus like 2 years in jail to serve the purpose.. but it won't happen.

My opinion on this subject varies depending on the child's age because when you're young, you're reckless and cry to get your way. You just don't comprehend things the way other people do.

You kind of just do things because you feel like it. Particular interest may not lie in causing harm, etc.

What will most likely happen to the child is that they'll be placed in one of those mental hospitals or something like that.

Edit: I have not watched the video and do not plan to, so forgive me if my post seems outrageously ignorant. I do not plan to leave a youtube page open for 20 minutes to watch one video.

Dial up is the suxxarse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that if i got hold of this little runt, I'd be put in prison for life. Animals shouldn't be beaten or abused or anything of the sort. He really sickens me and whatever he gets is making him get off easy.

I love animals, so seeing that someone would do that to a cat is just.. like why? Anyone who abuses animals need something up their butt -_- I'd probably kick him in the sack if i saw that little bastard.
I watch animal cops.. i think thats what its called and seeing the animals in the condition that they're in makes me want to cry :sad2:
I just don't understand how someone would want to do that it's just like why would you even have an animal if all your going to do is abuse it and not take care of it?

although all forms of inflicting pain on another living thing is wrong, inflicting pain on a creature that can't fight back or hasn't done anything wrong is even more senseless. i'm not sure if i'm making this clear, but if you're gonna hurt something, why hurt an animal? it's not like a person. it hasn't done wrong, it doesn't know wrong. i dunno, this guy is a complete jerk and should be put away for life.

although all forms of inflicting pain on another living thing is wrong, inflicting pain on a creature that can't fight back or hasn't done anything wrong is even more senseless. i'm not sure if i'm making this clear, but if you're gonna hurt something, why hurt an animal? it's not like a person. it hasn't done wrong, it doesn't know wrong. i dunno, this guy is a complete jerk and should be put away for life.
i agree!
Animals are like humans.. they got feelings to you know!
i think that he should get serious consequences and get put in a hell cell for the rest of his fucking life. Damn heartless bitch.

This is one thing 4chan won't be happy about. Think of the Caturday!

I heard the kid called the cat his "laboratory" I stumbled a news article about it a few minutes ago

i dont understand how kids can grow up like that. if ur a normal parent, you would be interested in what ur children are doing. it wouldnt take long to find out all youtube, myspace, etc pages he visits and check em out.
definitely should lock him up with 100 angry cats for an hour and film it. then make him watch it in jail......

I can't imagine the fear that poor little creature went through. Let's hope he is fully exposed and shown to the world.

Yeah, same here, if I saw anything like this it would take five people to hold me back from kicking his ass. :poked: Damn I hate when I see shit like this I can't do anything about.

I hope they lock this kid up and keep it in his permanent record.

Something about me really doesn't care. Yes, it's bad to say the least, but when was the last time anyone saw a child abuse case other than that Kaliegh Anthony crap? People make such a big deal about an animal getting abused, and stay so indifferent to other situations.

And out of the two pages worth of posters, only one person here even suggested getting therapy for the abuser. Instead, the popular solution was to continue the cycle of abuse by beating the crap out of this kid or throwing him in prison for the rest of his life, instead of offering any hand of help. If you say he's wrong for abusing an "innocent little creature", why do you cast judgment when you're no better than he?

Something about me really doesn't care. Yes, it's bad to say the least, but when was the last time anyone saw a child abuse case other than that Kaliegh Anthony crap? People make such a big deal about an animal getting abused, and stay so indifferent to other situations.

And out of the two pages worth of posters, only one person here even suggested getting therapy for the abuser. Instead, the popular solution was to continue the cycle of abuse by beating the crap out of this kid or throwing him in prison for the rest of his life, instead of offering any hand of help. If you say he's wrong for abusing an "innocent little creature", why do you cast judgment when you're no better than he?

I've been thinking the same thing, aside from therapy, since he'd probably get it anyway as soon as he got out of whatever detention/prison he was put into.

But I get what you're saying. i.e., if it was a human, there would most likely not be such a large and harsh impact of emotion.

I mean, I can understand that it's morally wrong to hurt another creature if it's not in self defense, but it's just as morally wrong to lock up someone for the rest of their life just for killing someone or something. :monster:

Not even. He deserves much, much worse. There is a line, and he crossed it. I really want to just bludgeon this waste of air. Cops don't know how to deal with this. He won't learn a thing. The only thing he'll do different;y is not video tape it. Cut off a thumb. Or a toe. Something! He needs to know what it's like to feel that pain.

OR maybe I'm being too easy on the kid. Yeah, I think I am.

The fact the we don't go beating innocent kittens for fun is the reason why.

Offering hep? Sorry to let you know, but i see things as eye for an eye. He may learn that it was wrong, but will he really? Will he know the pain he put the kitten through? No. Sure he'll suffer socially, but people can bounce back like that. He needs something scarring. I might sound very, very mean at the moment. And i am being. But i don't go around beating the living fuck out of anything i see and posting it on you tube. There is a very fine line between, justice and cruelty. The trick is to know where the line lies.

I've been thinking the same thing, aside from therapy, since he'd probably get it anyway as soon as he got out of whatever detention/prison he was put into.

But I get what you're saying. i.e., if it was a human, there would most likely not be such a large and harsh impact of emotion.

I mean, I can understand that it's morally wrong to hurt another creature if it's not in self defense, but it's just as morally wrong to lock up someone for the rest of their life just for killing someone or something. :monster:

No it's not. If your mom was killed, wouldn't you want the person who killed her to be locked away forever? What makes it worse is that the kitten couldn't do a damn thing about it. People get away all the time for killing people. It's horrible. I honestly think that whatever the kid gets is way too good for him.

And I'm very aware that I'm most likely to get some much unwanted replies. I'm not here to play the bad guy. I am simply stating my point of view. Is it right? No. Is it wrong? No. Simply what I think. So let's not get personal, shall we?

Last edited:
Excuse me, did you say therapy? Do you think this kid deserves therapy?

I don't care if you lack the empathy for the situation, but the fact is it was defenseless, the kid called the cat his little "laboratory."

He wore a fawking mask for god sakes, put it on youtube so others like himself could enjoy it, and you are defending him by saying.. oh a little therapy will fix him right up.

Don't be liberal about this, you can't justify a damn thing. There are some people just born with the lack of care and get off to such things and will never be fixed. It starts with animals and definitely has been proven to lead to other things. (jeff dahmer for instance)

I'd slap the bitch that's all I'm saying.

No it's not. If your mom was killed, wouldn't you want the person who killed her to be locked away forever?

No.

Sure, I'd want to smack them a few good ones, it's just as morally wrong to lock someone up for life for killing someone is because you might as well be killing them yourself, but in the most painful way possible. By making them live in some confined space for the rest of their life.

I think that very few people really deserve to be shoved into prison for life.

What makes it worse is that the kitten couldn't do a damn thing about it.

What are we going to do next, stop hunting deer just because they have feelings and know what pain is, despite how tasty they are? :wacky:

So let's not get personal, shall we?

It's kind of hard to not get personal when you're talking about someone's mom :monster:

Mouse said:
Offering help? Sorry to let you know, but i see things as eye for an eye.

And that's why you're not in charge of how society works :monster:

Mouse said:
He may learn that it was wrong, but will he really? Will he know the pain he put the kitten through? No

But really, how can you be so sure?

All I'm really trying to say is that I think this has really been taken way out of context. You're just getting worked up over nothing that will be seen to appropriately by the proper authorities.

Shu said:
He wore a fawking mask for god sakes, put it on youtube so others like himself could enjoy it, and you are defending him by saying.. oh a little therapy will fix him right up.

I don't think people would pay therapists or even suggest them as a remedy for someone's wacked out mind if they sucked at their jobs :monster:

I had to stop that video at a few seconds into it.

I can't stand animal cruelty. I almost cried watching the first little bit. I have a real soft spot for animals and to see people doing things like that sickens me.

Kids these days are more influenced into doing these things because of sites such as YouTube. I'm not saying it's YouTube's fault in any way (I love YouTube), I'm just saying it plays a small part. They're bored and probably try to think of 'interesting' things to upload and think it's cool and try to get ratings or whatever.

That kid more than likely would have done what he did anyway, but for him to think that it would be like 'so effing awesome to show my friends on YouTube how tough I am', well he's just really demented. Being able to upload it for the world to see kind of influenced him to make a real show out of it, in my opinion.

How can you feel good about publicly screening cruelty such as that?

No.

Sure, I'd want to smack them a few good ones, it's just as morally wrong to lock someone up for life for killing someone is because you might as well be killing them yourself, but in the most painful way possible. By making them live in some confined space for the rest of their life.

I think that very few people really deserve to be shoved into prison for life.

What are we going to do next, stop hunting deer just because they have feelings and know what pain is, despite how tasty they are? :wacky:

It's kind of hard to not get personal when you're talking about someone's mom :monster:

And that's why you're not in charge of how society works :monster:

But really, how can you be so sure?

All I'm really trying to say is that I think this has really been taken way out of context. You're just getting worked up over nothing that will be seen to appropriately by the proper authorities.

I don't think people would pay therapists or even suggest them as a remedy for someone's wacked out mind if they sucked at their jobs :monster:

People eat deer. This kid wasn't planning on skinning the kitten. Theres a big dif here buddy.

I was using your mom as an example.

And lastly, no it's not wrong to lock some one up for life. No if we went as far as mental torture, then i would agree. Time to reflect is all that prison give you. And scars.

Therapy might not do a damn thing. I'm not saying don't give it to him. I'm just say, see how he would like it if he was beaten and laughed at.

I'm glad I'm not in charge of how society works. Too much hassle.

I know were going to see this differently so why don't we just agree to disagree. This is not me saying I'm wrong and your right, or vise versa. Just saying, since we both see it differently, why not just settle with that?

Back