Animal Abuse

Um ok sorry, I thought the warning might have helped :wtf:
No need to apologise :), normally a warning would have been sufficient but going on the last similar thread made which had a warning people still got upset.

Anyway, it seems the thread has been merged. So please continue :)

- Threads Merged -

I noticed there have been similar threads like this, so going to go ahead with this and rename the thread "animal abuse"

Anyway, you know my opinion. These people.. well there is a special list for them. So I'm going to leave it at that.

I don't think I need to see the video to see how wrong this is.

All I can say is, it's just sick to the core. The guys who did this should be severely punished for this greatly. This is certainly what will happen in the UK. I'm nearly lost for words. In what way, shape or fun is it amusing to watch a poor, innocent, helpless cat be burnt alive?

These guys doing it are just sadistic bullies with no regard for any life. It sickens me greatly that they do it for laughs. What next? Let's kill a defenceless human baby for laughs? It's just sick and horrifying.

These guys doing it are just sadistic bullies with no regard for any life. It sickens me greatly that they do it for laughs. What next? Let's kill a defenceless human baby for laughs? It's just sick and horrifying.

Well there are certainly worse incidences I have heard of before, some of which have obviously gone through a good deal of preparation and planning. My issue is mainly that anyone would be stupid enough to post videos of this online, unless they get pleasure out of being tracked down and jailed they should keep their animal cruelty to themselves.

Excuse me, did you say therapy? Do you think this kid deserves therapy?

I don't care if you lack the empathy for the situation, but the fact is it was defenseless, the kid called the cat his little "laboratory."

Way worst things have been done in the name of experimentation during the first and second World Wars. Human experiments, torture, anything imaginable has already been done for the sake of knowledge and understanding. Even to this day, animals are used (legally or not) as test subjects for most of the medicines you, him, and all of us use to prolong our seemingly inevitable demise. Every injection you get, every pill you swallow, has already been consumed first by an animal who suffered the side effects of the experimental drug. Seeing this kid and what he has done is no different, since many children do the same everyday around the world and are not being "taped". What do you think of countries in which they eat cats and dogs? Some of these are killed and skinned alive. What of the people who eats shark fins? Have you seen how they get it? They capture the shark, cut of its fins, and then toss it back barely alive into the ocean for it to bleed in an agonizing slow death only for a few bastards who think that eating shark fins is a symbol of prestige (Am I sorry if I offended anyone? Nah...).

Every single day, human attrocities are committed for whatever reasons, using the common motto of "the ends justify the means". We go to war to mercilessly slaughter other people due to their race and beliefs. We keep judging and mocking others due to their culture and religion, simply because they are different. And you all say I must pity for the creature? Tes, yet I also feel pity for the child who grew up in a world that only taught him violence. The real ones to blame here are his parents, if he has any.

Of course, the kitty had no blame at all, it was merely a victim, like the hundreds of martyrs who have been tortured, abused, and even killed in the name of X or Y reason/faith. Humans always fight fire with fire, violence with violence and death with death. Does a world like this needs to be saved? No, in this overpopulated world only a handfull of humans matter, the rest that exist only to corrupt it are the simply chaff. What if we could kill every single criminal, rapist, and abuser in this world, would it make a difference? No, since these criminals were once children who grew up to be like they are, so the society, if not, the world is to blame for their sins. If their hands are stained with the blood of innocents, so are ours. In the end, merely taking their lives turns us into murderers as well. Of course, we can not let their actions left unpayed. They must be judged. Besides, all of this happens due to natural selection, I believe, seeing that, no matter how intelligent we might seem, humans are just overgrown animals. A wild beast kills out of instinct, for basic needs such as feeding, but humans are beasts who kill on purpose. We are no better than the animals who crawl over the earth...

Way worst things have been done in the name of experimentation during the first and second World Wars.

Heh, Take in mind Julius I did say this a year ago and although not a lot has changed.. I was speaking out of "the heat of the moment" as a reaction. Hince I was not able to watch ~Kitty-Kat~ 's link this time around, because when I watch that I believe a brief stint of insanity ensues within me.

Also I'm well aware of the past, if I wasn't a compu sci/business major I would of gone the history route with things. Though in this respect it's hard to keep bringing up the past for genocide when this is Animal abuse. Although different countries see the animals as a delicacy for food and such, I don't see them tourter their food like this.

I don't think the kid's deserve death, but I still believe therapy won't do an ounce of help for these kids. I wouldn't mind slapping them.. but that's just being blunt. Like I said.. it's hard for me to express my logic on this though without sounding a little closed minded about the penal system.

All I'm saying is.. these kids who do this will get a slap on the wrist and maybe a day to a month of jail time. At this point though, I don't see how far they are along in their psychological process... a lot worse has happened but when you abuse anything you love, and then have the balls to put it on the internet... well these people deserve what's coming to them.

Obviously these people do not think injuring animals for recreation is either immoral or unpleasant, and no amount of petty insults and angry responses is going to change their mind. If you are trying to simply end animal abuse, well that's easy, all we need is stronger laws and punishments. If you are trying to actually convince these people that what they are doing is wrong- well, I haven't seen a single effective argument for that position in this whole thread. It's not going to happen by simply saying they're "sick" or "a bad influence on society".

So how about we just talk about what IS important, and that is simply increasing awareness of animal abuse laws and giving police additional abilities to enforce these laws. Hopefully people will think twice and realize the potential consequences of their actions before harming these animals.

I hate animal abuse -- people do it all the time here. :(

People have been poisoning my animals and breaking their legs all the time. They run `em over and sometimes they put their bodies on our yard :C

People, where I live, think cats and dogs are evil, so we have to try and watch our neighbors all day long.

Something that really shocked me is that I went on facebook page for people that really hated this and some guy thought it was funny, how sick!
I hate people like that. They are the most...er! They should pay! I've come across people who purposely throw cats out the windows of moving cars on the high way and have laughed about it.

We need better laws protecting and helping animals! I wish we'd help them some more :(

So how about we just talk about what IS important, and that is simply increasing awareness of animal abuse laws and giving police additional abilities to enforce these laws. Hopefully people will think twice and realize the potential consequences of their actions before harming these animals.

I don't really think enforcing laws is going to change people's twisted minds, there will still be people out there who will do these sick things and not care about the consequences, it's not like they're going to get life for killing an animal, they'll get a short stint in prison and most probably won't learn anything and will most probably reoffend.

Heh, Take in mind Julius I did say this a year ago and although not a lot has changed.. I was speaking out of "the heat of the moment" as a reaction. Hince I was not able to watch ~Kitty-Kat~ 's link this time around, because when I watch that I believe a brief stint of insanity ensues within me.
I blame the thread for not being specific in terms of post age :mokken:

Also I'm well aware of the past, if I wasn't a compu sci/business major I would of gone the history route with things. Though in this respect it's hard to keep bringing up the past for genocide when this is Animal abuse. Although different countries see the animals as a delicacy for food and such, I don't see them tourter their food like this.
Again, the sharks :sad3:
I don't think the kid's deserve death, but I still believe therapy won't do an ounce of help for these kids. I wouldn't mind slapping them.. but that's just being blunt. Like I said.. it's hard for me to express my logic on this though without sounding a little closed minded about the penal system.

Chances say that, a potential killer/abuser is more of a threat than someone who has already comitted said abuse/kill. But seeing that the kid might restart this behavior, I see no other choice than complete termination, for the sake of those who have been offended. Just one human not many will miss...except his family and those close to him.
All I'm saying is.. these kids who do this will get a slap on the wrist and maybe a day to a month of jail time. At this point though, I don't see how far they are along in their psychological process... a lot worse has happened but when you abuse anything you love, and then have the balls to put it on the internet... well these people deserve what's coming to them.

Again this world is overpopulated, so we should get rid of this "chaff" by giving them letal inyections. Torturing them would be downgrading ourselves to his level.

Abuse it's wrong itself but doing it to an animal is just as wrong >.> I didn't get the chance to see the video BUT I wouldn't want to. People that abuse animals have no heart and should be punished. It makes me sick... Like what can the animals do? They can try to resist but it's not going to get them anywhere... It's sad that our society would do such things. Like words can't even describe how horrible it is... it makes me just sick... How do you find it amussing to hurt innocent animals that have done no wrong? All they want is love and care just like anyone else but... instead they get the opposite. Animals have feelings just like us humans and just because you "own" the animal gives you the right to abuse it. Grant there is worse situations but seriously... why? That's my question. Heartless people. >_< People like that just need to dissapear. period.

Animal abuse is straight up wrong.

I once watched a new story about these people who bet on dogs fighting in car trunks. They would place the dogs in the trunks, make them fight to the death, then the one that was still alive, no matter how battered, would win.

It was the saddest thing I ever heard in my life. Some of the dogs were puppies, too. How could people be so deranged or heartless? Using animals this way is just an excuse due to the fact that some people consider animals lower than humans. It's just wrong and there is a place for these evil people -_-

Back