A shift from Final Fantasy?

FullmetalHeart20

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
There were no classic characters in Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, or Days. That's kinda sad for a crossover. It's like missing a third of the game.

Its not much of a crossover, they wanted to add the world ends with you characters, so it sort of counts but not really...the series has become low quality lately.

I wouldn't say low quality as these were handheld titles and they are probably leaving the final fantasy heroes until the series return to home consoles.

And Zack was in BBS so that's something. ;)

I wouldn't say low quality as these were handheld titles and they are probably leaving the final fantasy heroes until the series return to home consoles.

And Zack was in BBS so that's something. ;)

I still say low quality because they had the option not to put these in handhelds and throw up all over the story. Have you played KH 3D? Stort was total crap

It's not something I really minded, quite a few Final Fantasy characters made up a significant portion of the game's cast in the past.

Really when KH CoM came out KH was becoming its own thing, and really didn't need the FF characters, I mean they were only in two towns throughout the whole first game anyways, and that was Travers Town then Hollow Bastion, (and Olympus with Cloud and Sephiroth) really KH II put them in the same places basically, and after that, the series had enough of their own characters to stand on its own, (except they needed the Disney characters cause they were a bigger plot of the whole story.)

So do I really see them adding more FF characters to any future games? it could happen, but it doesn't need to happen got enough with the Organization XIII to make a whole KH story with no FF people, (except I would add the originals from Travers town, Squall, Cid etc. for the purpose of they were a big part of the original story and it would be nice to have them in the closing games.)

I still say low quality because they had the option not to put these in handhelds and throw up all over the story. Have you played KH 3D? Stort was total crap

Woah, Woah, KH 3D was not crap. It was the first and foremost reason I even bought a 3DS and I thought it was fantastic. I was sort of glad that they took a step away from FF and included the TWEWY guys. The FF heroes are just really accessories that allow series fans to oooh and aaaah over while they dive into something different. The story is still strong with or without them.

Personally Idk how to feel about the FF characters involvement. I mean, I loved seeing all the characters and having them be part of the story. I can't think of a series that would have fit in as well as FF did.. nothing else has the depth or comes to mind

Woah, Woah, KH 3D was not crap. It was the first and foremost reason I even bought a 3DS and I thought it was fantastic. I was sort of glad that they took a step away from FF and included the TWEWY guys. The FF heroes are just really accessories that allow series fans to oooh and aaaah over while they dive into something different. The story is still strong with or without them.
The story was crap. everything about it screamed fan-story.

the way the main villains reveal their plot, the way they add in a young xehanort, the way the main character jumps over Riku. Really, and again, this data that Ansem the Wise found.

It really didn't bother me that hey used FF characters or not, but they just decided to use Twewy to freshen it up. FF characters is still a good touch to the series, and the ones they did introduce had some relevance. the Twewy characters were more accesories than the FF ones.

I kinda feel like the FF character got the shaft more and more and didn't really know what to do with them beyond glorified cameos.. I don't feel like them just coming from the Radient Garden world actually adds anything to the story.. when they do come from there. There are constant games getting inconsistent characters from the game game.. EG Wakka/Yuna/Auron.. what'd I'd have liked was for them to be a bit more unified.. have an actual main story for them or just leave them out of the narrative to be cameo fights for example (moogles not withstanding etc they work well)

If they work start wars or marvel into KH3 I bet the FF characters get shafted even more. though I bet they push Xv in it a little for added sales

Y'know, I've just been playing KH1 with my kids again recently and it's funny how I remember making a big deal of the FF characters originally, but in retrospect, they're kind of an afterthought. They're heavily used in the beginning, and taper off over time. In the end though, if you replaced them with non-FF characters, it wouldn't change a whole lot.

Back