[21/10] Square Enix Fans Might Recognize This Song In Kingdom Hearts 3D’s New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Nintendo showed off a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance at their Nintendo 3DS presentation. While it contains a lot footage from the Tokyo Game Show trailer, there are some new scenes in there as well. Oh, and a neat song you might like:

Source: Siliconera

nice trailer... but like what the song?????

This gameplay is so outdated, can't believe they are still trying to squeeze money of it in 2011.
The song is shit.

I don't recognize the song at all, and I don't much care for it :hmmm: I do like the gameplay elements that they've added into KH 3D. The grinding seems like a nice way to get around places, similar to the grinding on electrical wires in inFamous.

This gameplay is so outdated, can't believe they are still trying to squeeze money of it in 2011.
The song is shit.
How is the gameplay outdated? :eek:

So what time does this game happen in? After Kingdom Hearts 1 and before Coded, or...?

It takes place after Kingdom Hearts II and Coded. It's the most recent chronologically. It's supposed to tie KH II into III I guess :hmmm: Which sucks for those of us without 3DSs.

i know the song its a song from the game: the world ends with you

for this game i might even consider buying a 3ds.. or maybe not..

What this is another DS canon Kingdom Hearts game, S-E can go f*** itself! I'm sorry but it so so frustrating that they have split KH onto multiple systems. I really enjoyed the 1st game, but then they released Chain of Memories on the GBA which I couldn't play (PAL regions never got the PS2 version later on.), so when I played KH2 i was so confused. Hence why I gave up when they put a title on the PSP and DS.

I have a PSP but not a DS so I can't get the full story. Sure I could read up about the game and what happens but that just isn't sufficant, just like Mass Effects for excuse of a digital comic book to make up for the lack of Mass Effect 1 on the PS3. Utter joke, and if they ever do release Kingdom Hearts 3, I won't be getting it. unless they decide to release 352 Days, this title and Birth by Sleep on the PS3.... Which wont happen.

It sucks that they're swapping systems so much, but KH BBS was the whole reason I bought a PSP, and I'd say it was well worth it. The DS versions were pretty shit and not worth actually buying to play >_> The story in 358/2 days is too damn stretched out over all of these shit missions that bored me to tears. Kingdom Hearts 3 will hopefully be on the PS3 :hmmm: I can't imagine they'd put it on any other console. If you have a PSP, go get Birth By Sleep. It's the only hand held Kingdom Hearts worth playing imo. Haven't bothered too much with Coded.

On Mass Effect, though, BioWare doesn't have the rights to release Mass Effect 1 on the PS3. Why? Microsoft published it and owns the rights to it, so they won't allow it to be released on anything but the PC or Xbox, hence the interactive comic book.

That is probably featured in 3DS :D
That song is familiar, but not really sure what's the name of the song..
:hmmm: This game is focused on the Mark of Mastery Exam that Terra and Aqua (I don't know if Ventus is included) did before. The story was just really inspiring, can't get enough of this games.
P.S. Is 3DS out? o_O

Song: Twister - The World Ends With You OST

I thought that KH2 and Days were amazing. I've seen/watched re:Coded and I've been kinda put off by it, but having Neku in 3D [who will be hot and sexy in 3D, by the way] tempts me into buying another console just for this game.

In all seriousness, I'm quite curious as to what SE's planning right now. Otherwise, gameplay looks cool, yay new characters, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back