XBox Achievements Contest

Tomb Raider Legend Collected 15 bronze rewards 15G Collected 15 silver awards 25G. Wik fable of souls Mouth full of bugs 15G Perfect Grub hero 15G Story apprentice 10G Total 80. Today: Tomb Raider Legend Collected 5 gold rewards 50G

Last edited:
Halo 3:

Campaign Complete: Heroic - 125g

Campaign Complete: Legendary - 125g

Prototype:

Thread Elevated - 20g

Points added! Okay, it's a very close game between Shu and Nephilim.

Shu has 840 points (although your gamertag says you have 100 more points than what you've got now, but I'm assuming those are points that don't count since you never posted about them).

Nephilim has 865 points, taking the lead.

Two more days left!

Wow, thats hilarious... everybody thought Shu was going to win hands down... then mlfy came in and dominated... Hopefully if said contest is still up and running next year i could try again.. damn you xbox live.

K idk exactly how to do this.. i think this is right..

This guy has the most gamerscore in the entire world...

Last edited:
Yar, real life takes the cake =). I only have 2 games to my arsenal left, and to get those achievements means I would have to beat the harder difficulties and such. That being said I only have 4 hours this week to play games (other than gears of war 2, in which I play with my better counterpart)

So MLFY has won this fair and square. Great job dudester.

Street fighter Iv ten years too late 50G

Points added, Adri! You can relax now...I think you've got it in the bag.

Hell, I never said I would give up. I love me competition even if I get smoked, so I'm throwing more down.

Prototype:

Errand Boy - 10
Endless Hunger - 10
SME - 20

That's the spirit! 40 points added. One more day left.

See, with that I think epic, he's got the top gamerscore in the world....but I'm also thinking this guy doesn't actually have a life. :wacky:
No i think he has a life... i think he might be a play tester. and probably gets exclusive copies of the games.. OR he goes and gets a new game and is just godly at everything and can 1000/1000 in a matter of days and then trades it in and does the same thing.

Street fighter iv tough cookie 10G

Tales of Vesperia The hit that keeps on hitting 20G Street fighter iv taking on all commers 10G

Last edited:
30 points added for you, Adri. You're still in the lead, man. Less than 24 hours to go!

Tomb Raider Underworld:

Relic Collector 30g
Master Climber 10g
Climber 5g
Treasure collector 30g
Prologue 25g

Prototype:

Misconception 20g
Infiltrator 20g
Cleanup 10g
Repossession 10g

160 points added for you, Shu!

Alright, it's now Saturday so the competition is finally over. I will tally up the scores and announce the winner soon.

And we have our winner!

Congratulations to SHU for winning the XBox Achievements Contest!!!

That was a very close game! Adri, you did great! I'm sure you made Shu shake in his boots for awhile there. ;) You guys did awesome!

Shu accumulated 1040 gamerpoints in total.
Nephilim accumulated 955 gamerpoints in total.
Mitsuki accumulated 205 gamerpoints in total.
Justin accumulated 135 gamerpoints in total.
Danny accumulated 50 gamerpoints in total.

You get the XBox trophy award, Shu, which you can view in the Awards System. Congrats once again!

Noooooo what SHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back