Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
XBox Achievement Competition

For all you XBox:360 gamers out there, you guys up for a little achievement competition? Well here's your chance to prove that you truly are a master when it comes to unlocking achievements! The rules are simple. In order to win, you must attain the highest achievement score in total (only counts from the beginning of the competition until the end) than everyone else, and you will have 3 weeks to do this.

Keep in mind that if a member has the highest achievement score than everybody else at the beginning and end of the game, that does not mean anything. This isn't about who has the highest gamerscore. It's how MANY scores you obtain in total during the competition that counts!

------------------------------------------

So for instance, let's say that I have 560 gamerscore before the start of the game and BustaMo has 17,222.

I received a total of 40 achievements points at the end of the competition and Busta received 30 achievement points. I win the competition since I had accumulated more points than he did.

Sound simple enough?

Now, there are a few requirements in order for you to join the contest, so please read the guidelines carefully.

In order to join, you must:
  • Join www.xbox.com (or if you already have an account in another affiliated site, that will do) and register your current gamertag account for XBox:360. One account per member! Note: You do not need to create a new gamertag account. You can use your existing one that you've been using all this time. But if you really wish to make a separate account for this competition, feel free to do so. There IS an advantage to that since you can replay your games and obtain the achievements all over again, but for those who have not played that many games and wish to stay on their current account, that is fine too.
  • Post your gamercard here, including your gamer profile link. (You should be able to get the link via your profile)
  • If you are using your current account, your 'Current Achievement Score' will be recorded since this is very important.
Once you have posted all the requirements here, I will check your status, jot down your current achievement score (as shown below) and you will have to wait for my confirmation. If you're good to go, I will confirm this and you will be officially in the game and may proceed to play your XBox:360 games. However, there are more rules to follow.

Rules

• Sports game do NOT count as an achievement. I'm sure those who play them will know why. Feel free to continue playing your sports game though. They just won't be added to your achievement score.
  • Any Downloadable Contents (DLC) ahievements do NOT count towards your score.
  • To make things easier and give everyone that competititve edge, you must post here whenever you receive an achievement. Let us know the name of the achievement and how many points you got for that achievement.
  • When the competition ends on June 20 (I will give everyone a 24 hour notice), you must then post your Gamercard here for everyone to see, which you can obtain in www.xbox.com , www.mygamertag.net or www.xboxlc.com (There should be a link provided so that you can copy/paste it here)
We will then take a look at your 'Final Achievement Score' and determine who obtained the highest gamerscore from the start of the competition (which is why your current achievement score was needed before the game) up until the end.

------------------------------------

Well then, let's begin! If you have any questions or need assistance, ask away.

Below is the list of current achievement score. Remember, wait until I confirm you in the game first before you play your games and get your achievements. If you do not see your name in that list, you are not in the game yet.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr></tr><tr align="center"><td class="tcat" colspan="4">XBox Live Gamerscore
</td></tr><tr><td class="thead" align="center" width="20%">Username</td><td class="thead" align="center" width="20%">Gamercard
</td><td class="thead" align="center" width="20%">Starting Gamerscore
</td><td class="thead" align="center" width="20%">Total Gamerscore
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center"> Shu
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> Ch1Shu </td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 5763
</td><td class="alt1" align="center">6803</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center">Mitsuki</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> Mitsuki86
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 835
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 1040
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center">Ron Burgundy
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> Ness839
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 3550
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 3685
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center">Chris Redfield
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> Marcus Cardenas
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 0
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 50
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center">Prometheus
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> XxzeanortxX
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 10401
</td><td class="alt1" align="center">
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center"> Nephilim
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> Nephilim713
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 6125
</td><td class="alt1" align="center"> 7080
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" align="center"> ???
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ch1shu.png

http://live.xbox.com/member/Ch1shu

And you're in the game, Shu, although that link doesn't seem to get me to your profile. But that's ok, you're in my friends list anyway so I can always check that too. I've noted your current gamerscore though, so now whenever you receive an achievement, you must post it here so I can check and make sure it's valid. :)

And here's mine!

mitsuki86.png

http://profile.mygamercard.net/Mitsuki86

Aww alright.

And you're in, Ness! Your current score has been noted.

Well I earned lotsa achievements last night. Figured might take advantage of Indiana Jones. ;) Next stop is probably Kung Fu Panda or Infinite Undiscovery. I'm running out of games...

Indiana Jones:

X marks the spot (
Complete the "The Hunt for Sir Richard" level in Story Mode) - 10
He no nuts. He's crazy!! (
Smash 250 LEGO objects)- 20
Hey! You call him Dr. Jones! (
Create and name a custom build character)- 20
Got lost in his own museum (
Unlock secret area in the museum) - 30
There is nothing to fear here (
Complete the "The Lost Temple" level in Story Mode)- 10
I step on fortune cookie (
Destroy 50 creepy-crawlies)- 20

Total = 110

Someone beat that. >.>

And you're in, Danny, with 0 gamerpoints noted. Good luck!

I did a couple. :gasp:

Battlefield: Bad Company

Killer On The Loose (Killed 25 enemies) [25 pts]
Always Get Paid in Gold Bars (Compete 'Welcome to Bad Company' on Normal) [15 pts]
I Love Gold (Found one Gold Bar) [10 pts]

Total: 50 pts

Alright you're in, Prometheus, with starting points of 10401! If you can do me a favor though and post your gamer profile, that'd be great. :)

And your score has been recorded, Justin. ;)

I did some more stuff. :gasp:

Battlefield: Bad Company
The Hypochondriac (Used Auto-Injector 50 times) [20 pts]
You Found It, You Keep It (Find 5 unique collectables) [15 pts]
Home Wrecker (Destroy 200 walls) [15 pts]
Not Even a Nugget! (Complete 'Acta Non Verba' on Normal) [15 pts]

Total: 65 pts

Nephilim713.jpg
finally took the time to join!

And you're all set, Shirona, with starting points of 6125. Can you please also provide me with your gamer profile link? Thanks. If you receive any achievements from now on, post 'em here.

Sacred 2
- Wanderer - 10
- Dragonslayer - 10
- Ambler - 10
- Millionare - 20

Hmm, question, Shu. On your gamercard it says you have 5833 points. You started with 5763, so that's 70 points in total gained.

But you said that you only gained 50 points from Sacred 2...? Is this correct? What about the other 20 points?

K i've gotten like 400 gamerscore already, but i can only get on LIVE on the weekends. So i will just edit this post with the achievements on friday.

Prometheus, on your gamercard it still says you have a score of 10401. Do you know why this is...? Is the site not updating your score or something? But yeah, in order to confirm I really need you to post your gamer profile whenever you can, please. =]

Back