XBox Achievements Contest

Fable II

- Hero of Will - 100

Just curious, have you hit any glitches in Fable II yet?

I completed the game and hit a glitch where I can't lock onto people anymore, so I can't send gifts to XBL friends and/or get the achievement.

Just curious, have you hit any glitches in Fable II yet?

I completed the game and hit a glitch where I can't lock onto people anymore, so I can't send gifts to XBL friends and/or get the achievement.

Well I can help you, but this thread is for people to post their points for the contest.

Use the following link:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/gamer-s-guide.html

-- Anyways try hitting Left trigger to target someone. If this doesn't work, let me know.

Dead Space:

Pack Rat - 10
Get off my ship! - 15
Strange Transmissions - 20

Sheesh you're on a roll this week! Points added. =]

Dead Space

Surgeon - 20
Big Spender - 10
Full Arsenal - 30
Wreckage - 20
Armstrong - 10
Air Alert - 10

Last edited:
Just remember its by points acrued not overall points you have. So at the beginning if you had 10k and then acrued only 50 and say mits had only 100 and acrued 300 - then she would win.

Tomb Raider Legend: Completed Bolivia 50G Completed Peru 50G Completed Tokyo 50G Collected 5 bronze rewards 10G Total 160 G

Points added for you, Nephilim.

As for me:

Infinite Undiscovery - 30G

Dead Space

- Z-Baller - 5g
- Keeper of the Faith - 20g
- Betrayed - 20g
- Mindless Prey - 30g
- Exodus - 20g
- Survivor - 50g
- Legend Teller - 40g

Prototype
- The First Thread - 10g
- Evolutionary Step - 10g
- Crossing the T - 10g
- Speed Bumps - 20g

190 points oints added, Shu.

And yes, Shu definitely will win.

Oh come on folks, don't give up this soon. It is healthy competition. To be honest I wanted to beat dead space for a long while now, it was such a crap game towards the last chapters due to the over repitiveness. I couldn't suffer through another play through so I went to gamestop and traded in fable II and Deadspace for Prototype..

mmm the sexiness.

I just don't have any games and/or an income to acquire any new games. *sigh*

But hey, may the best man win and all that, it was fun. :monster:

To be honest I wanted to beat dead space for a long while now, it was such a crap game towards the last chapters due to the over repitiveness.
That's a good point! The PS3 competition has actually give me inspiration to complete games I still have once the competition is over and I'm back on my old account. :awesome:

Tomb Raider Legend Completed Ghana 50G, Completed Kazakstan 75G Completed Completed England 75G Completed Nepal 75G Completed normal adventure 125G Completed Hard adventure 175G Total 575G

Alright, I just now checked your scores and its validity. 575 points added and you are NOW in the lead with 735 points and with Shu coming in close at 570 points.

5 more days, guys!

Back