Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
Gil
Would you like to see another sequel to this game, or maybe a movie....or a prequel? Maybe you'd like to see it remade on any platform of your choice

Discuss your thoughts, what you would like/dislike, or do you think that it should be left alone altogether?

Please remember no flaming, and people are allowed their own opinions, even if it seems like a stupid idea to you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
i would die just to have another part...

i would actually like it to have sin ressurected(spelling?)
and Yuna becoming a summoner again with several guardians like the first part, but i'd like it to be... a lot more different from the first part, but just a copy, with like they will get into him and kill the yu yevon guy again...

but... well yeah just another thing... perhaps getting seymour back too...

would be nice to have Paine as a guardian

all in all, if there was to be another part, i'd just want Yuna to become a summoner again, that's pretty much all i ask... or hope, for that matter

I would love to have a Final Fantasy X-3 depending on whether or not it will be more like X, X-2, or a completely new game.

This game's storyline doesn't even deserve being raped. No X-3 for you!

Best leave a possible X-3 to the fanfiction writers, some of them could do a better job with the storyline unlike the actual creators.

I would have rather had FFX-2 consist of the events that occurred before FFX's timeline.

From back 1,000 years ago when the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle was taking place, to Yevon forming into Sin's Shell, up to the journey of Braska, Auron, and Jecht as they pilgrimaged through the hardships in order to put an end to Sin.

Jecht, Braska, and young Auron for FFX-3. Yahoo.

I would have rather had FFX-2 consist of the events that occurred before FFX's timeline.

From back 1,000 years ago when the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle was taking place, to Yevon forming into Sin's Shell, up to the journey of Braska, Auron, and Jecht as they pilgrimaged through the hardships in order to put an end to Sin.

yes! thats perfect.

A 3rd would be a compliment.

They don't need a 3rd, tbh. I think they've learned from there mistakes, making a sequel won some people's hearts, but it broke many others, including mine.
Waste of disc space, waste of time, tbh.

And a 3rd, I wouldn't bother glancing at it the shops, lol. They would of milked the story waaay too much.

A X-3?????O_O

NOOOOES!!

FFX was already ended... it didn't need another part... X-2.. was really orrible...<.<
I don't want to see another part of the X!O_O

It'll be boooooring!!! <.<

The X is the X. ^^
No suquels!^^

Best leave a possible X-3 to the fanfiction writers, some of them could do a better job with the storyline unlike the actual creators.

Yep, true. SE would be really desperate if they made an X-3...desperately thinking about a storyline, I would say.

Thank you for saying that,BustaMo
OK, the story of FF10 was raped for FF10-2, And if they even thought of Raping FF10-2 for another sequal, they pracatically would lose money. But if they created something like BustaMo suggested, and mabye put a diffrent battle system, and name it something like FF10-0, then It would be another top-selling FF, as long as they didn't screw up the story. But in all reality, you can't really rat that much on 10-2. SE just used that to buy time for FF7-AC.

I'm with BustaMo. If they did anything else for Final Fantasy X games, I'd want something that took place as a prequel. It would give better understanding of Final Fantasy X, such as what happened in the Bevelle/Zanarkand War and why Spira ended up the way it did in the present. It'd be nice to even see Shuyin and Lenne in there and add more depth to their stories and tie them in a little more. Even seeing Braska, Auron, and Jecht's journey would be awesome.

Back