Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
Let's try not to stray too far off topic please, discussion is fine so long as you remember the topic at hand ^^;

id rather them not make a x-3, x-2 was bad enough, if they keep pushing the envelope with sequels id rather them do sequels on FF titles worth sequeling...and sorry x-2 isnt worth doing x-3 for :P

No, I think they should just leave it alone. The only thing I would find remotely interesting is a CG movie recap of the events from Auron and Braska growing up in Bevelle to when Braska defeated Sin. It could highlight their youthful years, when both became outcasts and show their journey to Zanarkand. It would be interesting, clear up any confusion with that part of the story, and I would honestly watch it. It wouldn't be a blockbuster... but none of their movies have been so far. It would just be "good" and people would watch it for that.

there really wouldnt be a point to an X-3 in my opinion. they already told the story of Yuna and Tidus, more than thoroughly, so an X-3 would be like beating a dead horse.

Tidus' story was told to it's fullest extent, so theres nothing new there. Yuna's story was told to a pretty full extent after X, and X-2 just made the X franchise a little cheesy in my opinion.

Theres no real story to tell unless they were gonna make a prequel telling and showing Braska, Jecht, and Auron's journey. That I would like to see.

But in my opinion, I don't think there should be an X-3.

First post has been editted - thread merged, discuss as you were :monster:

Last edited:
Gawd no, X-2 wasn't that good so if they make another one it would seem like there trying to make up for that and storyline wise i think X has pretty much ran it's course.

Just leave it as it is with X and X-2 and let the two be enjoyed.

Hell no, I enjoyed FFX and the fact they went ahead with X-2 wasn't the best move for Enix because the storyline to me, was completely messed up and the Dressphere grid was lame. Having a X-3 would be a big waste of time. They should just leave X and X-2 where it's at for the fans.

Would be good to see another the X series was good I was a bit disapointed with X-2 somewhat.Bottom line good story and good characters although 7 wasn't even as good come on people don't lie to yourselfs and say its the best.

I just generally dont think it would be very good, and spinoffs of final fantasys they would just take alot of the stuff out of it and put new things in it :cassy:

I'm not too fond of any sequels unless they are planned right from the start. I think the creators could have put a little more thought into X-2 in order to create a better game. It seemed to ruin the original FFX for me =( Kind of made it look like a joke.

Far too rushed and only ended up disappointing people in the end. The only thing I really liked about it is that Tidus came back, because I'm always a sucker for sad endings >_< I always need my happily ever after lol.

Anyway maybe a movie would be good to see but definitely not an X-3. LET IT R.I.P. !!! They seem to concentrate too much on the animation then the actual story though in my opinion when it comes to the movies. It's always so hard to follow. Maybe I'm just slow?

YES! ABSOLUTLY YES! Its alright calm down relax and just explain yourself calmly Gflair.....phew.....As i said I would really like another FFX remake to romp aound in I had a ball playing the original and a good time playing X-2.

I would suggest a game involving Tidus, Yuna and maybe a young Ronso freind and some other folks to join them on there new adventure...ooh and they also live in Bevelle and run a blitzball bar LOL.

I wouldn't mind a part-3 it would probably be like Yuna and Tidus would be probably trying to find a way to keep him here, either that or its a story about their kids or something having to save the world from any returning villains, like maybe someone from the dream zanarkand comes and tries to take over or something i don't know, but it would make me wonder what they would do with it

-My Sacrificial Paradise

Last edited:
I would love to see a movie on ffx that would be amazing. Yuna will look so good that I can not imagine it. Maybe they could make the movie right after X-2. Maybe the movie should be based on new characters or something like kadaj in advent children.

Defenetly not. FFX-2 wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. FFX-3 might be even worse. As for a remake for X is also a no-go. Final Fantasy 10 is perfect the way it is. The graphics, the games, the sidequests, aeons etc. It needs no remakes or anything simialar.

A remake is not needed because this game still seems up to date, it's good the way it is, as for a spin off, a prequel could work possibly with braska's journey but that is not entirely needed.

umm maybe not a remake since this game is so recent....

but a spinoff would be pretty sweet!
maybe a PSP game, with another character's backstory pre-FFX
(kinda like a Crisis Core type gig)

That would be a good idea, really, like they did with FFVII they could make a pre FFX like Poke said and maybe it could be about Braska's pilgrimage, It would be so cool, great idea Pokeslob

-My Sacrificial Paradise

Hellz no!
X-2 was terrible imagine what X-3 will be like!
I think we'll leave the numerous spin offs to VII.

I think not. The 'Good' ending for X-2 is already perfect enough, I don't suppose the idea of a continuation would appeal.

A prequel would be alright if it was about Braskas pilgrimage or the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle. But I'm not about to beg for one, and I won't cry myself to sleep if they don't make one.

A movie would be interesting if it was based on the original game NOT X-2.

As for a sequel, HELL NO!!1!1!11ONE!! X-2 was bad enough. The only reason I would possibly want to see a sequel is so it could fix up the mess that was X-2 but in all honesty, I don't think SE is capable of doing that.

Back