Who is Gary Coleman

He was the kid on different strokes. He was also only about 4 ft tall.

His catch phrase was "Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis"?

Hmm... I'm starting to believe the death note theory...

Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis?

Not know who Gary Coleman is. :mokken:

On a serious note, I can't believe he died. That sucks... like, a lot.

But I know he's in a better place now.

I'm not sure. It better not have been a spam topic when Michael Jackson died. :mokken:

Maybe they just thought it cause you asked who he was.

I care. Not as much as I cared for Michael Jackson but I still care. Especially since his "whatchuu talkin' bout willis" is something I say EVERY time someone asks me something. :mokken:

Poor guy, he was sure a good actor tho 4ft tall never would bring him down, After 4 years of fame He started Getting random strokes and it let to his death

Cause of death is UNKnown but sum say it was running in his family others clam it was diffrent prescriptions and mixed drugs

I care. Not as much as I cared for Michael Jackson but I still care. Especially since his "whatchuu talkin' bout willis" is something I say EVERY time someone asks me something. :mokken:

You can still say it even though hes dead though.

I didnt care when michael jackson died. If anything i was annoyed that it took over my favourite page in the daily star.

Poor guy, he was sure a good actor tho 4ft tall never would bring him down, After 4 years of fame He started Getting random strokes and it let to his death

Cause of death is UNKnown but sum say it was running in his family others clam it was diffrent prescriptions and mixed drugs
He had a brain hemorrhage.

gary coleman was a cole train collector ^_^
That was a poor joke.

Back